Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? (1932 Views)

Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Oyo State For Mating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by JOOHEL: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good evening pet section.
We moved to our house @ ikorodu 3 weeks ago and with My female GSD and her only Son(I mean puppy). She gave birth to only one puppy tho'.
She's currently on Heat now. Today is the Third day of her Heat. I need a male Gsd that I can use to Cross her. I've not seen any Male GSD here where I stay.
I stay along Ijede Road Ikorodu Thanks

Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by barcaboi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
hi bro....abeg gimme the gsd male stud link that u used the other day. ...
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by chuksofficial: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Male slantback stud available at lekki if your ready u can come over to lekki. Bring ur dam nd u wont regret it. U can call or watsapp me on 08073945364. If ur interested
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by steven1234(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2016
JOOHEL:
We moved to our house @ ikorodu 3 weeks ago and with My female GSD and her only Son(I mean puppy). She gave birth to only one puppy tho'.
She's currently on Heat now. Today is the Third day of her Heat. I need a male Gsd that I can use to Cross her. I've not seen any Male GSD here where I stay.

Drop your number sir.
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by JOOHEL: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2016
steven1234:

Drop your number sir.
07036041666. WhatsApp too
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by Mckandre(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
JOOHEL:

na watch u dey show us, abi ur dogs

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by JOOHEL: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mckandre:
na watch u dey show us, abi ur dogs

lol.. na dog oo

she late now though
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by Leunamme1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
JOOHEL:

I also live in ikorodu and i happen to have a friend dat own a GSD here in ikorodu but not a slant back thu
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by Leunamme1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Leunamme1:
I also live in ikorodu and i happen to have a friend dat own a GSD here in ikorodu but not a slant back thu
and I also know of someone dat can get u a slant back here in ikorodu,without going far,anyway if u and d other man have concluded ur arrangment,den no p,just trying to reduce d stress dats all
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by dinofx21(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
JOOHEL:

chat me up on whatsapp:08189444739 I got a good slant in ikorodu
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by sailortj(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2019
Please can I get the person's number I need a good slant to cross my gsd
Re: Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Ikorodu For Mating? by phunkypalace(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2019
sailortj:
Please can I get the person's number I need a good slant to cross my gsd

We sold one of our stud in the person of Grandiose Horgan to Ikorodu recently. He even won the best in breed at the recently held Ikorodu Dog Show. If you need his services, please contact me on 08062682135 via Whatsapp and let me link you up. T&C's apply.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Quality...5mnths Old Female Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale... / My Pitbull Is Currently Heavy / Male Brindle Boerboel in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.