Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East (1592 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by EHMIR(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
The name civilian joint task force(cjtf) has become a househole name in the fight againts insurgency.

Infact ,their is hardly a succuessful onslaught on BH without these unsung herossad

They've been aiding the Nigerian army in the fight against Boko Haram, these militia men have severally raided and arrested terrorists in various parts of NE.

Mostly when ever the army records a success against BH,we hail and cheer them on, forgetting these guys who put their lives on the line also to get rid of these nemesis(BH)

Please Nairalanders, take some time to appreciate these guys too,they ve done a wonderful job
kudos to themsmiley

God bless the Nigerian armysmiley
God bless the CJTF alsowink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by INTROVERT(f): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okay
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by chriskosherbal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
All for security reasons.
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Great and they have AK47
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Dedetwo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Northern region of Nigeria seems to be one or two steps ahead of the southern region of Nigeria in playing rogue politics in the Nigeria. It is fathomable that Nigeria and state governments in northern region had seized the opportunity provided by the so-called Boko Haram to armed vigilantes with sophisticated weapons such as AK-47. The idea of arming vigilantes in northern region with such conventional weapons goes beyond the Boko Haram. If this scenario had taken place in the southern region of the Nigeria, brigades of soldiers would have been deployed all over southern Nigeria. There are serious idle soldiers stationed in southern regions of Nigeria that should have redeployed to northern region to fight Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by vikacydevato(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
They are doing exploit with there day gun.
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Almaiga: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
I must commend the efforts of the CJTF, they contributed alot in the success of the fight against the Boko boys. Keep it up guys, God will always be your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by EHMIR(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dedetwo:
Northern region of Nigeria seems to be one or two steps ahead of the southern region of Nigeria in playing rogue politics in the Nigeria. It is fathomable that Nigeria and state governments in northern region had seized the opportunity provided by the so-called Boko Haram to armed vigilantes with sophisticated weapons such as AK-47. The idea of arming vigilantes in northern region with such conventional weapons goes beyond the Boko Haram. If this scenario had taken place in the southern region of the Nigeria, brigades of soldiers would have been deployed all over southern Nigeria. There are serious idle soldiers stationed in southern regions of Nigeria that should have redeployed to northern region to fight Boko Haram.
there is a dinstinction between what happened in the ss nd what happened/is happening in d ne,so ure quite off point,mrsmiley
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by EHMIR(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Almaiga:
I must commend the efforts of the CJTF, they contributed alot in the success of the fight against the Boko boys. Keep it up guys, God will always be your strength.
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Almaiga:

U sent me a PM?? My mail doesn't reply PMs..Dunno y..
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Almaiga: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadeite:

U sent me a PM?? My mail doesn't reply PMs..Dunno y..
How do i reach you, can you drop your email here?
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Almaiga:
Sorry..I can't
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Almaiga:
Sorry..I can't
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by Almaiga: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadeite:

Sorry..I can't
Send me a mail indicating you user name, mman7502@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by EHMIR(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Lalsticlacla,seun,ishilove mynd44,haba dis is frontpage worthy nasad
Re: Rare Photos Of Local Vigilantes In North-East by frankyychiji(f): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Jadeite:

Sorry..I can't
You are funny! Even our email addresses are so coded, how come all the fraudsters in Nigeria have them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record More Successful Raids On Boko Harm Sect (graphic Photos) / Obiano In Historic Visit To Ogbaukwu Cave - Photos / Tank Rolls Over People In Taxi, Over 190 Killed As People Fight Coup In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.