Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? (1047 Views)

Videos: Nigerians Confront South African Police Officers Who Killed 25 Year Old / Man Rapes Woman In Order To Go To Jail To Confront Man Who Killed His Son / News: Man Rapes Woman In Order To Go To Jail To Confront Man Who Killed His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't even know what the topic should be, let me just begin cry for a month now I have been mysteriously losing my personal belongings when ever my a particular friend of mine visits me, first it started out with my school text books, they started disappearing suddenly, anytime she comes visiting me I would notice one of my books was missing every time as soon as she left because I am always studying (why I don't usually come online much) now I have almost lost all my text books, it went as far to my clothes disappearing, I almost went clothless, almost all my clothes went missing at once, so shocking!! I was very annoyed, I was forced to ask her she if the ones taking my stuffs and she said she didn't take any of my stuffs, i didnt want to make it an issue because i hate accusing someone especially when i am not sure.
Now recently each time I go the ATM to withdraw money and she comes visiting I would notice some part of the money had gone missing, I just don't understand, some days back I withdrew the last money I had to pay my school fees, after i got home not too long she gave me a suprised visit so I properly counted the money on me and then I hide it in my bra before I let her in, I wasnt comfortable with her anymore so I didn't let her stay long, told her I was going back home for something urgent, so she left and i decided to bring the money out and count it after all it was in my bra so i was sure nothing could have gone wrong but one mind told me to just check the money so i obeyed, lo and behold, half of the money was gone!!!!! I almost fainted i swore my heart stoppes beating for some seconds, i wanted to call her back and confronf her buf then the money was in my bra!! How could she have taken it, from my text books to clothes and now my money, I just don't understand I'm so depressed right now, frustrated and confused right, she has been a good friend but recently I just don't understand when ever she comes around i am scared, I see her now I run away and avoid her like plague before I would go missing she has been calling me but I refuse picking sometimes I see her call and I'm tempted to just pick up and pour out my mind but I don't want to hurt her because wether she the one taking my money I just don't understand, but I feel like just confronting her again very seriously, wether she has come kind of powers I don't know but she is wrecking me, I'm scared of her and same time angry, so
please advise me guys and sorry for any grammatical errors,

Lalasticlala, mynd44, oobinoscopy
FP please, this is really something that's been troubling me.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Roseey0(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now this is funny but serious.

I have a sis that felt some spiritual forces were taking her things.
While I believe in thorough investigation.
So anytime she loses something she will just assume d spiritual force was at work while I will dig deep till I find it.

But this your own...hmm
Pray! Cos ths one is more than physical.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by zinachidi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
I stopped reading when u said she stole money from your bra, without u knowing.

by the way if its true it's either she is a pro, she uses jazz, or maybe u were careless with the money, maybe it fell out from d bra(if that's possible)

P.S keeping money in bra can cause breast cancer.... no kidding
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by zinachidi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Roseey0:
Now this is funny
my dear, funny no be small one.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by adren(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
if this is not a nollywood story...

your great-grandma's stepmother is behind this!!

come and meet me for spiritual solutions...
kikikikikikiki

and one guy go dey suck that breast weyn you hide money put ooo SMH!!!
f that shiiii..

babe, u fine ooo but breast cancer nor know fine girl..
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
zinachidi:
I stopped reading when u said she stole money from your bra, without u knowing.

by the way if its true it's either she is a pro, she uses jazz, or maybe u were careless with the money, maybe it fell out from d bra(if that's possible)

P.S keeping money in bra can cause breast cancer.... no kidding

I never said such
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by jemype(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
The girl dey visit places.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
zinachidi:
my dear, funny no be small one.

Please it's not funny
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by StPete: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Omo see gobe. Maybe u should set a trap. Anytime she's coming, just keep money and watch it miss. Then ask that she be searched before she leaves. Notify other ppl so that wen she refuses, they can come and insist that she be searched
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
StPete:
Omo see gobe

Like seriously this whole thing tire me
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by itzlabode(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Like seriously this whole thing tire me
\

hi... sent you a PM, would be glad if you acknowledge it, its really important
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2016
itzlabode:
\

hi... sent you a PM, would be glad if you acknowledge it, its really important

What's it about?
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by itzlabode(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

What's it about?
would have loved to post it here, but its what should be discussed privately.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by kristie26(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm.....dis is serious oo if its really true. Maybe a spell was cast on her or she dey use jazz take ur thns.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
itzlabode:

would have loved to post it here, but its what should be discussed privately.

Mtchw, see this small boy, go find your mate
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

sweet girl, happy new month.
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by itzlabode(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

*smile* In as much as i find the above statement derogatory, fallacious and unnecessary, would just pretend i never saw it. i actually wanted to discuss about JOB vacancy, Since i studied Finance/Commercial related course, i came to a different thread to be noticed , because i envisaged many people would bombard you with same favour, im not a fan of dropping personal info on a public forum that was why i pleaded we go private.(studied economics- 2'1).
thanks in advance
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
sweet girl, happy new month.

Hiii, wow!, thanks for remembering to wish me a happy new month smiley I also wish you the same smiley
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Isn't this this obvious she's the thief? She visits, you things gets missing. So what does that tells us?
No spirit anywhere. She's kleptomaniac, get her arrested, she'll be tortured to confessing everything
Re: Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hiii, wow!, thanks for remembering to wish me a happy new month smiley I also wish you the same smiley
Amen.. thank you too. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Remember Witchcraft Boy Rescue In Akwa Ibom?he's Grown,see What He Was Doing(pix / These Photos Reveal The Truth Why Men Have Shorter Lives! / What Action Do You Still Regret Doing? - Mine Beting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.