Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Help, How Do I Cut Him Off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, How Do I Cut Him Off (1768 Views)

Help! How Do I Get My Money Back. / Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again? / Help??? How Do I Babysit My Twin Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have this childhood friend that has been of great disturbance to me lately. We grew up together as neighbours and this guy was a young,vibrant and versatile prospect for the future, He greatly detested idlenes. His astounding love for hustling led him to paying his 1st year school fees single-handedly without having to wait for his parents.
This guy was easy going and was the type that couldnt ask a girl out,talk more of touching a girl he is alone with, but he changed for the worse when he started dating a young girl of about 17, renowned for her legendary bed to bed tactics in our street. Before my friend and the girl started their relationship, she already had a child that doesn't have a father, because the four guys involved with her on the month she got pregnant vehemently denied. In our street,i could count about 17 guys that have slept with this girl, my friend's immediate younger brother has also slept with the same girl and the worst is that she spends for all this guys with the funds she gets from my friend, he practically submits every money he has to the girl,down to his house rent,he is curently homeless and have been squatting with some of our friends, while his mom has been having serious health issues due to the fact that she has been taking loans to send him to school,but now,everything he gets from the mom,he gives to the girl. In his extra bid to satisfy the girl financially, he started stealing, and has been caught 4 times. Recently his younger brothers mobilized themselves to the girl's house where he was staying and thorougly beat him up,but all this didnt make him change, some of us,(his friends) adviced him as well,instead he went to the girl and tabled everything we told him. First i thought it was foolish love, but am now begining to think it is spiritual since he has sold every valuable property he has and submitted the proceeds to the girl. His mom and every wellwisher have begged him to leave the girl, but he has refused. Since he resumed school, i have been feeding him because he came with nothing as his mom has vowed not to give him a dime till he leaves the girl, another annoying part is that he even calls her with my airtime. I have also been getting series of reports concerning how he goes about begging, just to get funds for airtime to call the girl. THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS HOW TO CUT HIM OFF. mature minds please
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Seriously, one of the easiest thing to do in life is to STAY ON YOUR LANE.
It's easy, all you have to do is to tell him bluntly that you are no longer comfortable with the relationship, period. Easy!

2 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
angry
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Tpave(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Him be Baba God? Please send him off immediately and focus on your future plans. A wasted investment he is.
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by EfemenaXY: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gabaleve:
I have this childhood friend that has been of great disturbance to me lately. We grew up together as neighbours and this guy was a young,vibrant and versatile prospect for the future, He greatly detested idlenes. His astounding love for hustling led him to paying his 1st year school fees single-handedly without having to wait for his parents.
This guy was easy going and was the type that couldnt ask a girl out,talk more of touching a girl he is alone with, but he changed for the worse when he started dating a young girl of about 17, renowned for her legendary bed to bed tactics in our street. Before my friend and the girl started their relationship, she already had a child that doesn't have a father, because the four guys involved with her on the month she got pregnant vehemently denied. In our street,i could count about 17 guys that have slept with this girl, my friend's immediate younger brother has also slept with the same girl and the worst is that she spends for all this guys with the funds she gets from my friend, he practically submits every money he has to the girl,down to his house rent,he is curently homeless and have been squatting with some of our friends, while his mom has been having serious health issues due to the fact that she has been taking loans to send him to school,but now,everything he gets from the mom,he gives to the girl. In his extra bid to satisfy the girl financially, he started stealing, and has been caught 4 times. Recently his younger brothers mobilized themselves to the girl's house where he was staying and thorougly beat him up,but all this didnt make him change, some of us,(his friends) adviced him as well,instead he went to the girl and tabled everything we told him. First i thought it was foolish love, but am now begining to think it is spiritual since he has sold every valuable property he has and submitted the proceeds to the girl. His mom and every wellwisher have begged him to leave the girl, but he has refused. Since he resumed school, i have been feeding him because he came with nothing as his mom has vowed not to give him a dime till he leaves the girl, another annoying part is that he even calls her with my airtime. I have also been getting series of reports concerning how he goes about begging, just to get funds for airtime to call the girl. THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS HOW TO CUT HIM OFF. mature minds please

***Yawns***

Tales By Moonlight...
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by yomi007k(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
My broda, "oriburuku" is contagious.

Dem don jazz dat guy n he's probably gona run u down becos he can never have that girl.

Run dude, Run.
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by petiteee(f): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
H do u cut him off? Use a knife Kiakia[b][/b] undecided
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by petiteee(f): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
H do u cut him off? Use a knife Kiakia undecided
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
yomi007k:
My broda, "oriburuku" is contagious.

Dem don jazz dat guy n he's probably gona run u down becos he can never have that girl.

Run dude, Run.
lol...God no go let us contact dis kind oriburuku
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
petiteee:
H do u cut him off? Use a knife Kiakia undecided
i no b boko haram
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Obviously ur friend is being troubled by something bigger than him. Now's when he needs u. After all, as u said he used to be a responsible person previously.
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by tayo60(f): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Take him to MFM for deliverance.
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by zico4real22: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2016
your friend need help not you
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
He needs 2 b taking 2 a psychiatry home 4 proper evaluation
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Richy4(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
If your friend really likes you and respects you, if you do this simple "BRO break up", he might change.... remember the key word is "might" but it will cost you some inconvenience and maybe money....

First... Try and move out of where you were living without informing him.... Definitely he must ask why you did not inform him about your moving...

<<<<<Then that is when the break up speech begin......Tell him you got a lot of bad memory in this house that you need to live behind.. that things has changed between you and him that you do not know who he is anymore...

Take him back to memory lane, The good old days, the happy memories you had with him and all your friends.... how he was industrious... intelligent bla bla bla ...

now come back to the present, that you do not know that young man anymore.. that he was now a total stranger that makes his mum sick and heart broken..... That he now steals from people.... That he no longer listen to voice of reason......Point out those things he does that you and your friends were sick of but do not but the girl friend issue first as the main bone of contention ........That if you continue associating with this stranger, very soon everyone will think you were in support of him.... When ever any bad thing happen, they will say he is your friend, why not advise him etc....Just say what's on your mind.....

Causally throw in that he should remember, that you were not against him falling in love but when a relationship he was keeping is affecting those around him, there's need for him to reconsider certain things.....That you cannot wait to have your old time friend back but the stranger standing/ sitting infront of you is not him..... That was why you did not tell him anything about the move... that it was like talking to a stranger...

That is how to cut a friend offffffffff cool

2 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by ancashy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
( with BRUCE LEE'S KINDA OF FACE) and (OLAMIDE KINDA OF VOICE)
HEY,YOU'VE GOT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ME AND DAT GIRL
(STORM OUT WITH POISE)
grin
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by gidjah(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Get a man of God to help him, he obviously is under some forces
Re: Help, How Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Richy4:
If your friend really likes you and respects you, if you do this simple "BRO break up", he might change.... remember the key word is "might" but it will cost you some inconvenience and maybe money....

First... Try and move out of where you were living without informing him.... Definitely he must ask why you did not inform him about your moving...

<<<<<Then that is when the break up speech begin......Tell him you got a lot of bad memory in this house that you need to live behind.. that things has changed between you and him that you do not know who he is anymore...

Take him back to memory lane, The good old days, the happy memories you had with him and all your friends.... how he was industrious... intelligent bla bla bla ...

now come back to the present, that you do not know that young man anymore.. that he was now a total stranger that makes his mum sick and heart broken..... That he now steals from people.... That he no longer listen to voice of reason......Point out those things he does that you and your friends were sick of but do not but the girl friend issue first as the main bone of contention ........That if you continue associating with this stranger, very soon everyone will think you were in support of him.... When ever any bad thing happen, they will say he is your friend, why not advise him etc....Just say what's on your mind.....

Causally throw in that he should remember, that you were not against him falling in love but when a relationship he was keeping is affecting those around him, there's need for him to reconsider certain things.....That you cannot wait to have your old time friend back but the stranger standing/ sitting infront of you is not him..... That was why you did not tell him anything about the move... that it was like talking to a stranger...

That is how to cut a friend offffffffff cool

tnx...u hav really spoken well

(1) (Reply)

Is Beating And Shouting To A Child The Best Way To Train A Child? / My Mother Does Not Show That Undying Love For Her Children / Can You Allow Ur Mother In Law To Breast Feed Ur Child???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.