Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? (694 Views)

Is There Any Institution That Offers Non-oil & Gas LPO Financing Anymore? / CBN Approves MMM As A Legal Financial Institution, Tells Nigerians To Take Advan / Best Financial Institution To Save Money In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by imohchard(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
A company i work for really need info about these, since there is no money left to import raw material for production.
The economy is hitting hard and if we don't buy raw materials, we might fold up.
Please any info.
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by todoindallas: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2016
if you need the dollar in united states,i can help.
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by PasNet: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2016
imohchard:
A company i work for really need info about these, since there is no money left to import raw material for production.
The economy is hitting hard and if we don't buy raw materials, we might fold up.
Please any info.

Call me let's talk.....07039725264
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by Rupect: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can help just give me the naira equivalet and the dollar account will be credited in 3 working days. My office is @ trade fair Lagos. If you are interested pm me.
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by Spain007(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
ok...
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by akinz4: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2016
pls mail me. I have a direct link to uk Exchanger that can transfer usd for naira to Nigeria with a very good rate,
akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by Peteragan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
call me on this line 08166207854
Re: Please Who Has Connection To Anybody Or Institution That Sells Dollar? by ursolution: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anybody can claim to be a dollar merchant here. So beware of scammers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Whatapp Group For Forex Traders / Plots of Land For Sale In Benin City, Edo State (october 2016) / Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.