Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day (6883 Views)

Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day by amzee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
One of Kano's Finest OAP Chiagozie
Agoawike aka Chiboi "The No1 Bus Conductor,the only man wey dey rub pomade before he baff,the only man wey dey wear socks before he wear shoe,Mr Radio Man of Wazobia FM took the Bold step on Sunday 14 February 2016 to propose to his Girlfriend of 2years. The Proposal happened at Taj Mahal Restaurant and Lounge with Colleagues and
Friends.Congrats to them.

He's one of my favourite radio OAPs.

Lalasticlala

Re: Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
my brother wey Opj I no see am na.
Re: Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eyhaaaaa, Chiboy na my boy frnd name too, hope he will propose to me soon!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Copied His Beret Style From Chris By Davidofan (pics) / DON JAZZY Finally Takes Selfie With His Crush RIHANNA. (photo) / Expensive Cars Owned By John Okafor: A Tour Of Mr. Ibu’s Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.