Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh (745 Views)

Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Alleged Assassination Attempt: David Mark Is A Wailing Wailer – Onjeh / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by owukpa(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Already, Senator Mark has alerted the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Solomon Arase of the plot by the APC stalwarts in Benue to assassinate him.
In a petition to the IGP signed by his counsel Mr. Ken Ikonne , it was alleged that one Okpokwu Ogenyi is the arrow head of the plot.

In the petition, Ikonne told the IGP that " it is obvious that Ogenyi knows more about the assassination plot than he has revealed.
" Our client has therefore instructed us to petition you( IGP) to as a matter of urgency apprehend and interrogate Ogenyi to throw more light on the details of this grave assassination plot before he and his associates carry out the dastardly plot."

In his reply, onjeh said, "β€œIt is sad that Mark, a former military brigadier general and self-acclaimed Okpokpowulu (bulldozer) is alleging that a bloody civilian like Onjeh, whom he severally described as a small boy, is planning to kill him.

READ MORE>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/02/benue-south-rerun-dan-onjeh-planning-to.html

cc: Seun, lalasticlala

Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by Majikals(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP, first thing first, I won't read more from that ur link.

Back to the topic, David mark should go n sit down Jor. If he doesn't like sitting down, he can as well lie down. 16years Senate representation + couple of years as military governor yet the name OTUKPO his home town n lga is mentioned only when there's an election involving him. No development, no good roads, no water, just red sand /mud everywhere.

1 Like

Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by Aromas: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chief Wailer of Nigeria grin those guys are funny sometimes
Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by Siberia101: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
David Mark you are due for retirement....
Onjeh for senate tho I hate his SVC association..
Carry on Onjeh
Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by olajigaolamide: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mark should not be afraid of death. he is an ex-military
Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by Ewelesuo: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shameless David Mark. Is it fasical that a father is running for an election against his son. Only in Nigeria
Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by olajigaolamide: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ewelesuo:
Shameless David Mark. Is it fasical that a father is running for an election against his son. Only in Nigeria
I do not know what mark is still doing in the senate
Re: RERUN: Dan Onjeh Wants To Kill Me - David Mark claims; You Are A Wailer - Onjeh by henchamb(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Since Mrs Helen mark joined the campaign
I realized that David will fail to return to the senate

(1) (Reply)

Uk-based Nigerian Invents Keyboard For Local Languages / Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria / Benue South Senatorial Rerun Election: LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.