Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark (1117 Views)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / Power Generation Falls By 480MW, Grid Under Threat - Punch / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by duketunde: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
A former Senate President, David Mark, on Monday petitioned the Inspector – General of Police, Solomon Arase, alleging that some gladiators in the forthcoming rerun election in the Benue South Senatorial District, were planning to assassinate him.

Mark, who is contesting the February 20 poll on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, told the IGP that he uncovered the plot through intelligence gathering.

He specifically alleged that three top members of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (names withheld to avoid litigation), hired the services of cultists to unleash terror in Benue South and in the process target him (Mark) for elimination.

The former senate president, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Paul Mumeh, explained that “credible sources listed the cultists hired for the assassination to include the notorious supreme Vikings Squad from Jos, Plateau State and the dreaded in Makurdi Benue State.”

The statement noted that Mark’s petition to the IGP signed by his counsel Mr. Ken Ikonne, alleged that one (Okpokwu Ogenyi) is the arrow head of the plot.

In the petition, Ikonne told the IGP that “it is obvious that (Ogenyi) knows more about the assassination plot than he has revealed.”

The petition, according to the statement reads, “Our client has therefore instructed us to petition you (IGP) to as a matter of urgency apprehend and interrogate (Ogenyi) to throw more light on the details of this grave assassination plot before he and his associates carry out the dastardly plot.

“Only yesterday (Sunday), Police said to be attached to (the State Deputy Governor, Benson Abounu,) fired several gun shots into the family house of Senator Mark in Otukpo.

“No reason was given for the unprovoked attack and no arrest has been made. A couple of weeks ago, (Benue State chairman of the APC Mr. Abbah Yaro) was quoted as saying if Senator Mark wants, let him win the election in seven out of the nine local government areas but no returning officer born of a woman will dare declare him.”

The statement added that the PDP Chairman in the state, Dr. Emmanuel Agbo, had petitioned the Benue command of the Nigeria Police over the unhealthy political activities of APC in the state ahead of the election and asked the authorities to prevail on members of the party to allow peace to reign.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/my-life-is-under-threat-david-mark.html#sthash.NDBGTQXm.dpuf

Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shior, so you can still wail like this after sitting fat in the Senate since 1999!!! angry angry angry

Old fool

6 Likes

Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by divinehand2003(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr Mark, na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by idupaul: 1:47am On Feb 16, 2016
sunnyeinstein:
Shior, so you can still wail like this after sitting fat in the Senate since 1999!!! angry angry angry

Old fool

Shut up joor
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by duketunde: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes o e be like na only him one waka come o...since 1999 wetin d man still dey find self embarassed
divinehand2003:
Mr Mark, na only you waka come?
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by jordyspices: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Mr mark how many ppl life have u threatened pls go back memory lane nd think
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by babyfaceafrica: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Lolz.....joker!!!!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by justiz5(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2016
duketunde:
A former Senate President, David Mark, on Monday petitioned the Inspector – General of Police, Solomon Arase, alleging that some gladiators in the forthcoming rerun election in the Benue South Senatorial District, were planning to assassinate him.

Mark, who is contesting the February 20 poll on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, told the IGP that he uncovered the plot through intelligence gathering.

He specifically alleged that three top members of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (names withheld to avoid litigation), hired the services of cultists to unleash terror in Benue South and in the process target him (Mark) for elimination.

The former senate president, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Paul Mumeh, explained that “credible sources listed the cultists hired for the assassination to include the notorious supreme Vikings Squad from Jos, Plateau State and the dreaded in Makurdi Benue State.”

The statement noted that Mark’s petition to the IGP signed by his counsel Mr. Ken Ikonne, alleged that one (Okpokwu Ogenyi) is the arrow head of the plot.

In the petition, Ikonne told the IGP that “it is obvious that (Ogenyi) knows more about the assassination plot than he has revealed.”

The petition, according to the statement reads, “Our client has therefore instructed us to petition you (IGP) to as a matter of urgency apprehend and interrogate (Ogenyi) to throw more light on the details of this grave assassination plot before he and his associates carry out the dastardly plot.

“Only yesterday (Sunday), Police said to be attached to (the State Deputy Governor, Benson Abounu,) fired several gun shots into the family house of Senator Mark in Otukpo.

“No reason was given for the unprovoked attack and no arrest has been made. A couple of weeks ago, (Benue State chairman of the APC Mr. Abbah Yaro) was quoted as saying if Senator Mark wants, let him win the election in seven out of the nine local government areas but no returning officer born of a woman will dare declare him.”

The statement added that the PDP Chairman in the state, Dr. Emmanuel Agbo, had petitioned the Benue command of the Nigeria Police over the unhealthy political activities of APC in the state ahead of the election and asked the authorities to prevail on members of the party to allow peace to reign.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/my-life-is-under-threat-david-mark.html#sthash.NDBGTQXm.dpuf

If you know the number of people these politicians sacrifice before going to power, you may want the threat to become a reality.

He should just think down the line of history how many heads have been used to bring him this far.

'Okpokpoulo' go and sleep.

Time for RIGGING is over!!!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2016
idupaul:

Shut up joor

Mind u, i used my fingers and dint say a thing! tongue

But really, anybody that has the liver to defend this old fool is as good as gone! A man that openly practises stomach infrastructure with branded items only when there's election is an enemy of the state unworthy of being called a patriot. A man that quickly retired from d army to enter politics can neveer think of the masses, he has always been about his bank account!
Try and check his recent pix, dat man don dey look like mugabe even with all the corruption! He wan die there!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by duketunde: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2016
lol @ look like Mugabe chai #Nigerians no get chills at all grin grin grin
sunnyeinstein:

Mind u, i used my fingers and dint say a thing! tongue

But really, anybody that has the liver to defend this old fool is as good as gone! A man that openly practises stomach infrastructure with branded items only when there's election is an enemy of the state unworthy of being called a patriot. A man that quickly retired from d army to enter politics can neveer think of the masses, he has always been about his bank account!
Try and check his recent pix, dat man don dey look like mugabe even with all the corruption! He wan die there!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat − David Mark by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
duketunde:
lol @ look like Mugabe chai #Nigerians no get chills at all grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Visits The Museum Of Islamic Arts In Qatar / INEC Suspends All Electoral Processes In Rivers State / When Will Nigerians Stop Calling PHCN..........NEPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.