Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' (31923 Views)

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by condralbede(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Our celebrity no dey dull for insults this dayz oh.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2016
repogirl:
Thank you jare, Kate!

Same thing I say, no one has the exclusive rights to insults. If u can't eat, you better not dish it or else, if is me, I will give it back to you ten folds without thinking twice, simple!
aunty repo where hv u been hiding na, iyaf catch u 2dai. Pls cuman update ur stories ni...
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2016
adesegun121:
How do you go on someone's page and call her ugly?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/kate-henshaw-claps-back-at-ig-user-who.html

I don't think she's necessarily pitifully ugly but she's not beautiful (when compared to say Nnaji) and I certainly won't take time to go to her page to announce that.

I'm sure the entity is having a laugh somewhere now.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Lilimax(f): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2016
So many jobless mofos online embarassed
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by menix(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Both the guy nd kate re from the zoo...

yes am the zoo keeper, abi u ve more to add

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Enoquin(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
I think Kate shouldn't have replied and if she chose to, certainly not with a line as cheap as *chimpanzee zoo*.

Kate should have posted her picture and that of the 'abuser' and gone with a caption like: 'I might be *pitifully* ugly, but then more pity should be reserved for @odogu who deserves it, we wouldn't want him to be a shame to *manhood*' #pitifullyugly #workoutisbae #nochillsthisyear

Something like that. What do I know self?

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by ATMC(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
But someone is entitled to his or her opinion. It is this guy's opinion for Pete's sake. Everyone mustn't see k8henshaw as beautiful. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I love Kate Henshaw. She is a fine woman. But this guy thinks otherwise and shouldn't be crucified.

#mythoughts
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by ATMC(f): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Enoquin:
I think Kate shouldn't have replied and if she chose to, certainly not with a line as cheap as *chimpanzee zoo*.

Kate should have posted her picture and that of the 'abuser' and gone with a caption like: 'I might be *pitifully* ugly, but then more pity should be reserved for @odogu who deserves it, we wouldn't want him to be a shame to *manhood*' #pitifullyugly #workoutisbae #nochillsthisyear

Something like that. What do I know self?
"Churning out a smart sentence is not same as churning out a script"
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2016
epic reply....think before you come for the great one#cuz they are celebrities doesn't mean they can't express their rational thoughts about the irrational statements fans throw @ them

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Fanirandele: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
ATMC:
But someone is entitled to his or her opinion. It is this guy's opinion for Pete's sake. Everyone mustn't see k8henshaw as beautiful. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I love Kate Henshaw. She is a fine woman. But this guy thinks otherwise and shouldn't be crucified.

#mythoughts

Exactly everyone is entitled to their opinion which means Kate is also entitled to her opinion about him grin No one has the monopoly on opinions

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by repogirl(f): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
mhiz:
aunty repo where hv u been hiding na, iyaf catch u 2dai. Pls cuman update ur stories ni...
grin, I will update when it's ready na, lol. Pls bear with me.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by nessacookey(f): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kate is sure ready for them this year. Smh for some people, if you don't just like someone just stare at their post and form a blind eye, you mustn't comment you know.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Zellie: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
otijah:
She has given that woman the attention she is looking for, she shouldn't hav replied her 4rm d onset that's the mistake she made
which mistake... Nice one jare, no time.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by justmenoni: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Our celebs been forming blind or deaf but abuse them virtually or orally and they will be quick to attack you like a hungry lion.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Coldfeets: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ha ha haaa... ọtụ ọcha!

abeg is madam Kate an IPOBian? This one she's also making references to the zoo!

Ha ha haaa...

Chai, e be like say de tin pain am wella...

anyway sha, aunty Kate no mind am. Na dem get their mouth. Monki no fine buh im mama still like am shocked
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Damalex4luv(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
adult91:
Many people said she is beautiful and she never cared to appreciate that by keeping mute on them. And a beholder who sees her as ugly is instantly lashed back at. Everybody must not see u as pretty, dear. I even think say u get sense.
May God bless you for this comment
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
adult91:
Many people said she is beautiful and she never cared to appreciate that by keeping mute on them. And a beholder who sees her as ugly is instantly lashed back at. Everybody must not see u as pretty, dear. I even think say u get sense.

Correct cheesy grin wink
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by rexoluj(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Attention seeker!
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Vyolet(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yes o, zero tolerance for bullshit celebrities are humans too.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by sonnie10: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hope its not the "zoo" that I am thinking?
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chimpanzee them say lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by mindtricks: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
mayreeh215:
But why is the guy beefing her
Cos though he has a crush on her, he just possibly can't get to have her. He's frustrated by Kate's amazing beauty!
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by mindtricks: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Our celebs been forming blind or deaf but abuse them virtually or orally and they will be quick to attack you like a hungry lion.

A single celebrity has got very many, thousands of people who will always be seeking their attention. It's not easy to be in the spotlight, and respond to all comments you receive.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by fortunechy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
dt guy got wt he deserved
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Deo1986(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
But she ugly tru tru, maybe na old age.
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by franklingud(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
But k8henshaw na fine woman na, why dat guy call am ugly? Some people sef!
Re: Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' by Dubemkelly(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jeezuzpick:
So why follow someone on Twitter only to hurl insults at them?

The man do anyhow see anyhow!
That's Instagram Bro not Twitter...Best Place to serve hot tea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding / The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.