Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala (37187 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by horlatee1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topestbilly:
Happy buyday : angry

So we share d same month n I go dey tell u make u put my post for fp u no go answer. Issorite. Have fun wink

Is that how to spell birthday (Buyday) check it out ur self dude
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by ceejay80s(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
What is lalasticlala ?
And why is it on front-page ?
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by flawlessT(f): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
HBD lalasticlala but why always ignoring my topics even to the very important ones??
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by assana: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Cc: Funjosh Adesiji77 Islie ManTiger
eleko1 flokii airmark sameer1212 naijadeyhia shumuel Laveda dharay99 joseph1832 DONSMITH123 Dominique baba11 Omotayor123 Neyoor skyface00 Freemanan Nubian113 OZAOEKPE Eleniyan15 femcruz Truckpusher Fynestboi figo05 yjgm
where my namesad
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by assana: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
HBD to u wullnp
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by sirwilly1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who is this lalasticlala I always see in every post? Is he a politician? Celebrity? Yahoo boy? Baker? Pastor (when they ask him to move the ministry to the perm. site)? Who his name don help?

Make I use the medium beg all NLers wey dey use the guy name book front page. It has do ooooo.

Whoever he is, happy birthday. No ban abeg.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by xynerise: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday, Buddy.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na who put this kind thing for front page?no be say the person go cook food and serve us drinks o. The celebrant dey stingy pass anything,the only thing he gives na ban.

Lalasticlala I no go greet you for your birthday unless you apologise to me for all the ban wey you ban me tongue tongue tongue

Aminat508 if you get belle I na know who to hold responsible.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by ikorodureporta: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Happy Birthday to you lalasticlala, your integrity is to be admired, and your life is to be celebrated. Here’s to you, my friend

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams

...u jst post things wey dey waste MB. I de expect to see eim Pishure...
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by Do2dtun(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday lalasticlala wishing you many more years to come in good health and as you celebrate your birthday today it won't be your last birthday on earth today is your day do shakara
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by temiprinciple(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
api birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by egeoffery: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday Brother!
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by timidapsin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
sirwilly1:
Who is this lalasticlala I always see in every post? Is he a politician? Celebrity? Yahoo boy? Baker? Pastor (when they ask him to move the ministry to the perm. site)? Who his name don help?

Make I use the medium beg all NLers wey dey use the guy name book front page. It has do ooooo.

Whoever he is, happy birthday. No ban abeg.
Lalasticlala's name has actually helped me smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by smileysmiley(f): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
no pinshure of the celebrant I came to see pinshure o
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by butanep(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:
Happy birthday Lalasticlala (my almost birthday mate grin). May God continue to elevate you, wishing you long life and prosperity

Which one is my almost birthday mate again? He is either you birthday mate or not. You guyz shouldn't be bending words.

No hard feelings shall...

Lalasticlala abeg rock your day...
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by smileysmiley(f): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikorodureporta:

...u jst post things wey dey waste MB. I de expect to see eim Pishure...
me too o
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by topazgold: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy BD, lng life n prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by ify2016: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by FemiFaniKayode: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Thanks dear for this... I appreciate..

Lala,
Aminat508 will be my perfect gift to you this day.
She is fully endowed.
Do am slowly and jejely grin

Nine months later we do ceremony again back to back
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by ishiamu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
midehi2:

for where? abeg leave our wife alone grin

She knw say I dey joke sha
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by Alhkerimu(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALASTUKULA i wish many more years ahead
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by MrGerald(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday... Enjoy
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by excel101(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Happy Birthday to you lalasticlala, your integrity is to be admired, and your life is to be celebrated. Here’s to you, my friend

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams
. Happy Birthday to you Lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by arabaribiti(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
See as people dey greet am its good to be good if na some MOD na curse for them make una ban me again cos truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday guy but next tym no dey try that banning thing for my side again if u no wan make I say u be goat.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by odiereke(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday The Chairman. Long Life and Prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by Bnladan(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mariecakes:
Happy birthday LLNP
Donate a cake @Mariecakes 2 Lalasticlala...dia is luv in sharing grin
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by blackpriest0911: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday but this is just another abuse of Nairaland privileges! This is a 'YUGE' slap on the face of the masses when the establishment and their candidates are contributing to the downfall of a site we all love so much by pushing non relevant post to front page, the rest of us celebrate our birthdays but never see the second page not to talk of the front. I call for a revolution to strip all moderators backed by super pacs and Nairaland lobbyists and a more transparent process of selecting moderators, for Nairaland is for the people, by the people and of the people.....#AbbeySanders2016 grin grin grin grin grin

P.S. We are all moderators of Nairaland, let's do our best to continue to promote diversity, positivity and accountability!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by qtx(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmmm Lalasticlala , Lalasticlala ,Lalasticlala . how many times did i call you? Do you know you are the one and the other of that your colleague that made me not to land FP all these years despite my harddddd work? grin
Well, i manage to throw way HBD to you anyhowly.
As U Be Gentle Man, Na ur day. Longlife and PP, Carry go.
Re: Happy Birthday Lalasticlala by dosmat(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
happy buffday to u lalasticlala enjoy ur day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp / Happy New Year / Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.