Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne (1664 Views)

Is Muna Preggo? / Shoppings For Lil Bro's Birthday.. [photos] / Watch Nicki Minaj Twerk It For Lil Wayne At The Billboard Music Awards {VIDEO} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by platinumnk(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by chiogo(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
It was all over the radio.

she's so silly, he already has a baby mama. she just made herself number three. . .or four undecided

And why's everyone dressed in white in that picture? some kinda wedding?
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
shameless heifer
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by SeanT21(f): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
Plat, this is old news.I heard about this months ago.I can not believe she open her legs to that ugly looking thing.eeeeewww.
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by platinumnk(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Plat, this is old news.I heard about this months ago.I can not believe she open her legs to that ugly looking thing.eeeeewww.

I know but some ppl didnt believe me when i told them months ago, now this is this first pics i got of her preggo.

Nivea is also pregnant for him as well, but i dont have any pics yet.

I cant believe she brought herself out in public.

she is always on them strap it up campaigns, and always talking to the youth.

She has set a Terrible example.

angry
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by SeanT21(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
Her Career is done and over~~I HOPE!!
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by platinumnk(f): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hope so, but doubt it.

Few celebrities are actually real, and trying to help others.

The best one was buried today cry
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by MrCrackles(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2009
Poster, it aint LAREN. . . .It is LAUREN!
Fucking hell, giving that bird a new name aint right! angry
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by platinumnk(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2009
noted
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2009
Stupid.
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by NegroNtns(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2009
. . .that ugly looking thing.eeeeewww.

He is worse than ugly, look something like a munchkin walking out of a spooked forest. cheesy
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by ladykool(f): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2009
omg am just hearing this new now WAT!! shocked shocked

laurenwhy,why,why lil wayne of all people sad
and me i taught she got class and style i guess i was wrong there undecided undecided
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by Tudor6(f): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2009
Who the hell is this laren london?
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by Monicaa: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2009
omg undecided
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by uzwu: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
Sorry her
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by bawomolo(m): 1:30am On Jul 09, 2009
but this shameless heffa is about to get paid with the child support checks.

smh@dating lil wayne though.
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by Grizzly(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2009
Stop trippin y'all. Iz that a hint of jealousy i spot in ur voices.
FYI Lil wayne aint ugly. I bet y'all prolly get knocked up too if you had the opportunity. tongue
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by OneNaija(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2009
See how all the girl for the house dey Jealousy. Na wa oo. go get your man stop being hating. she is proud for being preggo for lil wayne. Una dey talk like say lil wayne say make Una open toto make e f uck abi una nur go open. Wetin Una fit talk of Tu face. hater
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by clemcykul(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
what a mistake!
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
bawomolo:

but this shameless heffa is about to get paid with the child support checks.

smh@dating lil wayne though.

She's gonna share checks with 4 different women. Also, out of the 4 Nivea is the one he's marrying. Wayne is no Diddy. I assure you, she wont be getting much other than a gremlin as an offspring.
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by NegroNtns(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
she wont be getting much other than a gremlin as an offspring.

lol. . .a junior gremlin covered in tattooe
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hey wink
Re: Told U Lauren London Was Preggo For Lil Wayne by NegroNtns(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
kiss I thought you were busy at the funeral arrangement for Michael. . . aint seen you in a while!

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z And Rihanna Boycotted Bet Awards! / Exclusive Interview: Clarence Peters Tells Us The Story Of His Life / Nollywood Actress, HALIMA ABUBAKAR Has Cut Her Hair Because Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.