Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. (2461 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Konpresor012(m): 1:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Supporters of Shaikh Zakzaky In Abia State.
"We are Igbo, we are Christians, we are supporting ZAKZAKY."
Nwaeze from Abia State with his Christian Parents, Brother and Sisters show their support and concern on Shaikh El Zakzaky.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Elosky20: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Ok it is no more kanu again but Zakzaky

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by likila: 2:25am On Feb 16, 2016
zakzaky is gone.
just do 40 day fidua prayer for him.

shikkena

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by aresa: 2:59am On Feb 16, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin grin d Muslims r against terrorism while igbo peopeople wants them freed..4 biafran reasons chai

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:34am On Feb 16, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by ehinmowo: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2016
pls this is beyond tribe and religion. it a national security issue. and El Zakzak was a threat to national security. the fact that Iran dare threaten Nigeria's integrity further corroborate that fact.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by diasporaman(m): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2016
hahaha Papa Ebuka and his family. N2,500 for a pot of Ofe Nsala soup at work

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Bhella5(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2016
I didnt see a free Kanu protest up North. SE are confused.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by orisa37: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Please tell Nigeria why? Give your reasons so we don't lump them with your emotions for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by kissval1388: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2016
hahahhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
someone should pls ask me why I am laughing.
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by johnmartus(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2016
but why these people always on wrong side?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Sparrow13: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Birds of the same feather
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2016
diasporaman:
hahaha Papa Ebuka and his family. N2,500 for a pot of Ofe Nsala soup at work

I was wondering if this was the op's family members.

I wonder how much this family was given for the photo shoot. not more than #2,000 I guess.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by PRXPERT: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2016
johnmartus:
but why these people always on wrong side?
vampire supporting the killing of over 700 innocent civil is on the right side!!! Some of you will support devil one day!I like my people we take stand with boldness,we are not turn coats! We are not afraid of anyone! We are not cowards. We don't support the killing of shittes, though it none our business..

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by loopman: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Biafran family, cunningly trying to set up the FG, once ZAkZaky is released, they use such to blackmail govt to release Kanu. grin grin
Yeye people.
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by rusep: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2016
If they are sincere they should volunteer to give him shelter if released
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
PRXPERT:
vampire supporting the killing of over 700 innocent civil is on the right side!!! Some of you will support devil one day!I like my people we take stand with boldness,we are not turn coats! We are not afraid of anyone! We are not cowards. We don't support the killing of shittes, though it none our business..
must you quote me? mischief
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by IGBOPRINCE: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Can someone confirm if this set of people re okey
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Konpresor012:
Supporters of Shaikh Zakzaky In Abia State.
"We are Igbo, we are Christians, we are supporting ZAKZAKY."
Nwaeze from Abia State with his Christian Parents, Brother and Sisters show their support and concern on Shaikh El Zakzaky.
And then what happened?
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by loopman: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Bhella5:
I didnt see a free Kanu protest up North. SE are confused.

This is not SE, but one confused family.
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by Konpresor012(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lalasticlala :/
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by AyakaDunukofia: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Of course, injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere!
Re: Picture: Igbo Family Show Their Support And Concern On Zakzaky. by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Konpresor012:
Lalasticlala :/

link to source pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Vandalise Mtn Head Office, Abuja, In Retaliation Of Xenophobic Attacks / Wife Of The Executive Governor Of Kogi State Plate Number Spotted / The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.