Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? (861 Views)

This Is How The King Of Pop Could Defy Gravity / Today In History… The Late King Of Pop Is Born` / The Queen Of Pop (riri) Takes Ankara To The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by dachamp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
MJ was hate and loved by many, fellow NL members not excepted as we all have different opinions regarding the late MJ
Most speech during his Memorial were so emotional, speeches from the likes of Brook Shields and Rev. Al Sharpton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MAKLq865bk

Any change of opinions regarding the King of Pop after watching his Memorial?
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
I love MJ even more. Hearing all those stories about him made my love for him reach higher heights.
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by platinumnk(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
SeanT21:

I love MJ even more. Hearing all those stories about him made my love for him reach higher heights.

Same here

Im filled with self regret, having not been able to see him perform him live.

Its tearing me up.
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by busygirl(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
I had always loved Mj cry cry cryI can remember watching the jackson's trial every single day till it was over. Although, it got confusing and people around me were biased, i still continued loving him. And now, in death i love him more kiss
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by dachamp(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2009

I had always loved Mj   cryI can remember watching the jackson's trial every single day till it was over. Although, it got confusing and people around me were biased, i still continued loving him. And now,  in death i love him more

Yeah! that is true atleast he was celebrated for more than 2hrs for his contribution to humanity rather than the controversies while he was alive.

Like CongressWoman Sheila Jackson Lee said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5V8y1TYeM
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2009
I always loved him.
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by clemcykul(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
michael is gone, so lets celebrate the living, life goes on . . . , . . . . . , . . . , .
Re: Any Change Of Opinions Regarding The King Of Pop? by bawomolo(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2009
I still thinking was an highly talented dude with questionable sexuality.

overbearing fans and and a crazy father placed him in a cage.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Became White By Proxy / Osofia In Kidnappers' Net / Acting Pays My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.