Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened (2023 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 5:04am On Feb 16, 2016
You have that moment in your life that is so embarrassing that you just want to crawl into a hole and cease to exist. If it’s possible to die of embarrassment then you could easily achieve that. That one situation that just makes your face turn all kinds of shades of red or purple. Embarrassing moments happen to everyone at various times in your life. You just have to find the humor in it to take a deep breathe, laugh at yourself and move on.
These 10 moments were super embarrassing for each of the people involved. Can you see yourself in some of these situations. I bet you can!

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by ibroh22(m): 5:24am On Feb 16, 2016
sample042:

Gobe
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by minasota(f): 5:28am On Feb 16, 2016
gringringrin
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Keep em rolling k
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2016
See dodging! Lol.
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by SolexxBarry(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin,who want to hold a prospective earthquake grin cheesy
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2016
I will update the post as soon as NEPA bring bk our lyt. You can follow this link to see more funny but embarrassing photos... Check my signature.
Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2016
2. The Plane Ride – You will never sit by anyone good on a plane, especially in coach. Man up, put on your headphones, and try not to be bothered by the mouth breather next to you with the tuna fish sandwich.

1 Share

Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2016
3. Fat Man In a Little Chair- If you are on the beach with your friends, and you see a fat man stuck in a chair. Just help him get out of it. It’s the nice thing to do.

Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2016
4. Drunk Pranks- OH MY GOD DO THIS TO YOUR DRUNK FRIENDS NOW! It’s the coolest prank ever.

Re: 10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened by sample042(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2016
5. Morsels host- Must be a tasty morsel hiding in there!

SEE MORE... www.samplevibe..com

(1) (Reply)

Una Go Fear Pose(hilarious Pics) / Lagos And Abuja Airports Concession Approval Aviation Union To Mobilize Rally / Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.