Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Where Re The Ph - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Re The Ph (622 Views)

The Making Of The Ph Twin Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Re The Ph by camary(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
[size=13pt]It amaged me not to be reading treads from the Ph based estate developers or managers. it's that, there are not lands, houses and other properties for sale in that city. I feel worried because i have scanned through all the posted threads if i can seeĀ  built houses with a tenure for like 10years but to no avail.

I'm interested in such facility.

PH Developers, you better wake up as only Lagos, Abuja and sometimes Ibadan are always beating you guys[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Cornerpiece Plot For Sale At Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Property For Sale/rent Within Africa / 2-3 Bedrooms For Lettings/leases With Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.