Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa (626 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Aunty You Dont Have To Show Your B00bs In Your Selfies (photos) / Where Are Your B00bs? Media React To Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa by iamsylvester: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa,
contrary to what some people
perceived of her sexuality, has
completely condemned the bias
sexuality of lesbianism saying it is
inspired by a demon.

Dayo who gained more prominence in
the industry from her first produced
all female cast movie ‘Ajegbodo’
which preached against lesbianism
said despite the message in the
movie, some people still called her a lesbian and made passes at her
directly and indirectly.

The movie star however categorically
stated that she is super finicky,
straight and not interested in such
because it’s totally demonic and in no
way safe.

In her words, “It’s a big deal. It’s not
safe. It’s demonic. How can a girl be
handling my boobs? No way. They are
for the opposite s*x.
I’m not interested. I’m so-so straight.
I’m very finicky, I can’t do that” she said in a chat with GoldmyneTV

Source: http://vibezng.ga/forum2_theme_112222987.xhtml?tema=44&Its-Demonic-For-A-Girl-To-Touch-Your-B00bs-Dayo-Amusa

Re: It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa by SolexxBarry(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Ok noted,Next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Thank God you know.
Re: It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2016
How I wish u can tell whether one is gay or lesbian by just looking at their face.
Re: It’s Demonic For A Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa by cruzita(f): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2016
I hope she is telling the truth

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Opens Up And Declares His Stand- Screenshot / (photos) Teen Commits Suicide After Murdering Army Vet Over A Pretty Girl / Uhuru Kenyatta: Kenyans Are 'experienced Thieves'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.