Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. (14806 Views)

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / Get A Dollar Paying Job / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by gbenga4sure(m): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2016
There's now something in vogue now,where by u see so many of ur friend on whatsapp,asking u to click a link for the dollar to increase.
But nairalanders i want to know if anyone has gotten money from it before.Have u reached 300 dollars and also denied the money or u got over a thousand but find difficulty getting paid.
Maybe u got paid before pls tell us.
Pls share ur experience.
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Baroque(f): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
I have more than 500$ and i don't know how to pay it out
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by gbenga4sure(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Baroque:
I have more than 500$ and i don't know how to pay it out
Well i think thats the problem many are facing.How will they get the money? If its possible you get the money then u should av about 160,000 naira but the fact that u cant cash the money makes it fake.I think its just e-money and thats all.
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Baroque(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
gbenga4sure:

Well i think thats the problem many are facing.How will they get the money? If its possible you get the money then u should av about 160,000 naira but the fact that u cant cash the money makes it fake.I think its just e-money and thats all.

They drop a link for the payment but mine will only be made by cheque payment & i'm trying to either make the payment by western union or money transfer

when am trying... error message is what i always get!
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by neocortex: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
The system was programmed so that one will never be able to get
a dime out of the system.
You see the money but it is useless.
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by fweshberry: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
i av a frnd who already got the alert of 300dollars
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by LordCY(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
fweshberry:
Let's hear from him how he did it.
This is the first time I am hearing of somebody being paid...
pls can u direct him here to tell us how he was able to cash the money?

#curious
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
fweshberry:
pls how did your friend do it? I have 400 dollars in that account. I'm ready to give him half of it if he can get it out
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Fingesi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
well it was a waste of time. all effort wasted and my 445 dollar cant be withdrawn. Well i kept pushing on until i found a better site. check my signature. its not for lazy foes please
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Olekumaster:
pls how did your friend do it? I have 400 dollars in that account. I'm ready to give him half of it if he can get it out

deal...half........let's talk privately
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by michealdeco: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Mtcheww they don't pay out a dime i was among the first people that started it and about 5,310 people clicked my link and i earned $12,115 but can't withdraw the money
if there is anyone that can withdraw it here we will share it
gbenga4sure:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by jerrymej(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2016
yusufogrin:

deal...half........let's talk privately

watsapp me 07037587085... I made some dollars on the dollar cell , can't withdraw it.

or email me, jerrymejh@gmail.com
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2016
jerrymej:

watsapp me 07037587085... I made some dollars on the dollar cell , can't withdraw it.

or email me, jerrymejh@gmail.com

alright
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by ankita389: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2016
fweshberry:

... cry
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
yusufogrin:

alright
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by olawealth1000(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Same here,I had $3500.00 then I tried payingout via Pc only to be redirected to a fake survey site. #Scam
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by epospiky(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
it's not surprising as many people fall scam of such sites. Listen those sites are not just real. They're there to only waste your time and data. They're just using you to generate traffic for there sites which is only to their benefit. Listen you obviously are not the only member of those kinds of sites. if every member will will have to earn at least as equal as you how much will the site payout in just a single day? Man, come no site Will wager such an amount on its members for such a trivial task. Come and investment in digital currencies. Check my signature for more info. Thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olekumaster:
I want to know how to cash it, I have 400 dollars too but majority of people are saying fake, pls tell me how to cash it
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2016
fweshberry:
how did he do it, please tell me
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
I want to know how to cash it, I have 400 dollars too but majority of people are saying fake, pls tell me how to cash it
forget dis thing. its not real
Re: Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olekumaster:
forget dis thing. its not real
tnx jare

(1) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.