Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (43506 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by scarffield(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Even if he surrounds himself wid st peter nd paul....dat doesn't change d fact dat he is a dullard nd a certificateless illiterate!
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by PeinDanzo(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari may just be d biggest disgrace ever
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Ayoswit(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
K
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by undisputed25(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Is Bubu pouting in that photo? Awwww cute!

@noble you just make me laugh here
I guess bubu is taking his morning kunnu
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by dokunbam(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
mazizitonene:
interesting.......................

but must this NL wailers always complain n hate undecided

Wailers will always wail,
Thats their job
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by aduje(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called....I was into all sorts of immoral way of life - illicit affairs, clubbing, etc. But today, I am a man that ministers the word of God to people. It is a mystery that no one can query God Almighty. I don't know Tunde Fowler before, but God is the all knowing God. He has become a pastor so that people like you will appreciate the awesomeness of God. #BeWise!

tdikeh:
Dont Tell me Tunde Fowler is a Redeemed Pastor

That man is a Chronic womanizer and always very randy, Sleeping with different Small girls on the Island.

Redeemed Pastor my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by airmark(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
tdikeh:

That man is a Chronic womanizer and always very randy, Sleeping with different Small girls on the Island.

Redeemed Pastor my foot.

Old things have passed away .
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by enigma2007(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

You can as well call Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah and amos a worldly prophet cause from my bible I leant that these men were actively involved in the government of their time!

Don't mind him..People no dey read their bibles
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by airsaylongcon: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
tdikeh:

Redeemed Pastor my foot.

Add this to his persistence of dipping his hands into the Lagos State tax coffers for personal use
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by sandman007: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Did he sleep with you??

Redeemed Pastor my foot.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by NigWritershub: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Let's keep our fingers crossed. Compromise is not a daily thing. It's just a day's compromise that change their name from Pastor to Past ones.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by gbagyiza: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
psucc:
This implies we have 'children of God' in this govt. Can their presence influence the govt to the betterment of the citizenry?

Joseph's presence alone was able to turn around the fortune of Egypt.

I like ur post, Joseph was an example......they should likewise emulate him.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by ogeorge: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
By JUMI RHODES

The Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) may emerge the most influential in the Buhari-led administration with the position of some of the church's pastors. Below are ordained pastors in RCCG who are in Buhari's government:

1) Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN - Nigeria's Vice President

2) Mr. Babatunde Fowler - Ag. Chairman, Federal Internal Revenue Service(FIRS)

3) Pastor Ben Akabueze - Special Adviser on Planning to the President

4) Pastor Laolu Akande - Spokesman to Nigeria's Vice President

5) Pastor Okechukwu Enelamah - Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment

Osinbajo and Akabueze served as commissioners during Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's tenure as Lagos State governor, while Fowler was for many years(from Tinubu's tenure till the end of Fashola) the Lagos State Tax Chief.

http://dawntodusknews.com/redeemed-churchrccg-pastors-in-president-buharis-government/

So u mean Adulterous Fowler is a pastor of the Redeem Church

I cant believe this cos the end time is NIGH!
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2016
I hope the President is nolonger a religious fanatic?
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by xreal: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I thought they said Buhari was a muslim extremist.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Osinbajo is working

Oristejafor you see your life?
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by rita25(f): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
you are forgetting to add PASTOR SAMUEL ORTOM grin GOV Benue state
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Jaydee009: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2016
So Buhari appointed Hausa-Fulani, Northerners, Yoruba into key strategic positions in his government.

The few almost negligible appointments he gave Igbos from across the Niger went to those who have either lived all their lives in Lagos or have strong Yoruba (pro-north) affiliations.

When will Buhari visit South East? Or maybe he won't ever, after all they are the "iyamiri" 5%.

We live in a country where there is deep seated envy and hatred for a certain tribe, yet the same tribe are not allowed to determine their future or treated with equity.

One Nigeria is a scam and fraud designed to favour the North, with the obvious unflinching support of the "sophisticated" South West.

We need to truly renegotiate our corporate existence as a nation.

The biggest enemy of Nigeria is the "One Nigeria" fraud. Quote me anywhere...
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2016
obongtunji:

Don't mind the Wailers jare. I'm still waiting for PMB to force everybody to become a muslim.
Every pastor is a hit back to back
Pastor ti take over
babalawos waiting for their turn
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by omonighoblessing(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
it can only get better......all we have to do is pray for our leaders........u can never tell what God has been doing for us as a nation until u see other troubled nations

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Goke7: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Buhari may just be d biggest disgrace ever

because he appointed pastors abi? una funny no be small
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Goke7: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
babalawos waiting for their turn

HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by NobleAngell(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
undisputed25:

@noble you just make me laugh here
I guess bubu is taking his morning kunnu
Hahahaha no I tink its nono.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goke7:

HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!
na wetin?is Nigeria not a secular state?make una no cheat us o,our mumu don do
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by gigabyte13: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
So, what should we do about it? How does this chase away lassa fever or translate #1 to $1?

Receive anointing to be useful to urself, friends and family in Jesus name.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
scarffield:
Even if he surrounds himself wid st peter nd paul....dat doesn't change d fact dat he is a dullard nd a certificateless illiterate!
he pain am tongue
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Koleman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

You can as well call Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah and amos a worldly prophet cause from my bible I leant that these men were actively involved in the government of their time!
*I wonder were we get this dirty notion that a pastor can't participate in politics! Abeg naija make we try wise up*
spot on. they are mostly the ones who are christians becos their patents forced them to church during their childhood
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by ChappyChase: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Koleman:
spot on. they are mostly the ones who are christians becos their patents forced them to church during their childhood
Hahhahahah, nice one.
Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
psucc:
This implies we have 'children of God' in this govt. Can their presence influence the govt to the betterment of the citizenry?

Joseph's presence alone was able to turn around the fortune of Egypt.
The presence of "MoG" in a government doesn't ensure the workability or otherwise of the government. Ex-Governor Jolly Nyame of Taraba State who embezzled the state's money is a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by naijacentric(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
U forgot the chief of defence staff hes a pastor also in redeemed

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Charly68: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
PMB has silenced the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
When Baba told all of us to do 100days then sebi most of you refused,now see blessings on blessings in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode / Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.