Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sending Money From Nigeria To America - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money From Nigeria To America (903 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online / Sending Money From Nigeria To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money From Nigeria To America by Standozey: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Please I need help
I usually send goods to Nigeria from america and my sister usually sends me the money through Western union because it's the cheapest way. Since this year it's been practically impossible to get back my money. Whenever she goes to the bank they tellher western union system is down. Please how can I receive my money in America from Nigeria in a cheaper rate. Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To America by amiskurie(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Standozey:
Please I need help
I usually send goods to Nigeria from america and my sister usually sends me the money through Western union because it's the cheapest way. Since this year it's been practically impossible to get back my money. Whenever she goes to the bank they tellher western union system is down. Please how can I receive my money in America from Nigeria in a cheaper rate. Any advice will be appreciated.
she doesn't have a dollar account?
With dollar account she can wire directly to the US account.

If not,she should approach a genuine beareu-de change to wire it to you easily.they will charge u like 10% tho

Be careful with people here o

1 Like

Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To America by uzuz(f): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2016
There are easier ways to do it than going for the slashing neck of the current rates imposed by the black market in Nigeria.

Do you think that fx is easy now in Nigeria? Many people have been bidding since last year and nothing is forth coming.... You think he is the only one that needs usd from Nigeria??

Telling someone to be careful of people here based on a response, is it all BDC that's genuine? Its just like your president calling everyone a criminal.

@op, there are people in the USA looking to send USD to Nigeria and when l asked you for a number to call; its because l wanted to give you a number for someone who needs naira and perhaps you can go to her and in her presence, take usd and your sister will remit naira to her account...

i'm sure there are lots of complaints here from gullible people who fall at the hands of e-diots and there are also nice people who selflessly helps others, it exists everywhere, not only on NL.
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To America by Standozey: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
uzuz:
There are easier ways to do it than going for the slashing neck of the current rates imposed by the black market in Nigeria.

Do you think that fx is easy now in Nigeria? Many people have been bidding since last year and nothing is forth coming.... You think he is the only one that needs usd from Nigeria??

Telling someone to be careful of people here based on a response, is it all BDC that's genuine? Its just like your president calling everyone a criminal.

@op, there are people in the USA looking to send USD to Nigeria and when l asked you for a number to call; its because l wanted to give you a number for someone who needs naira and perhaps you can go to her and in her presence, take usd and your sister will remit naira to her account...

i'm sure there are lots of complaints here from gullible people who fall at the hands of e-diots and there are also nice people who selflessly helps others, it exists everywhere, not only on NL.

How can I send you my number?
I tried to send you a mail, NL said you have to be online.

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy To Start Agro Based Businesses In Nigeria / Read This Before You Join Any Network Marketing Business In Nigeria! / Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.