Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,193 members, 7,853,062 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Get Pregnant In A Very Natural Way, Bye To Avoidable Infertility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant In A Very Natural Way, Bye To Avoidable Infertility (614 Views)

Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant In A Very Natural Way, Bye To Avoidable Infertility by Twinkie8: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, do you guys kn ow that your nutrition alone can reverse infertility?
Infertility is a rising problem in today’s society. I tried to find accurate info on how much is spent annually on infertility treatments, and I kept getting results for ways to finance treatments for infertility. The saddest part is that in many cases, the body can reverse infertility naturally if given the correct resources.

I found this post this morning, very helpful and thought some newly wed on honeymoon might need this. Before she starts licking all the sugar and what not, jumping from pillar to post.
http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/02/this-is-how-to-get-pregnant-in-very.html

(1) (Reply)

Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces / Is It Right? / Photo Is This Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.