Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. (6673 Views)

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records / 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Those that have seen some of my thread, will know that I have really came a long way in this issue of unemployment.

I believe say, if you just type sample of CV for Google, my own CV go show, cos I don submit am to all the submittable. Some of which I go negative reply, some nothing. Being a job seeker isn't easy at all, esp wen you have nothing doing.
Thank God for the little biscuit business that I started middle last year, even though the profit us low, it kept me frm begging for recharge card money.

Just yesterday, I got a call frm the HR of a bank that I did interview with to come resume by 1st week of marcha. Since then, instead of being happy and excited, I am just restless and having a strong awkward feeling about it. Something in me is like tryn to discourage me. I don't knw if this is normal, or is it cos of all the thing ngs I hear about banking industry.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by silverluci(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Tell your villages witches to leave your matter na

Half bread is better than undone buns...#imo manage am like that

39 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Cholls(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2016
my brother eeyah! .............The Lord Is Your Strength.
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by glosparkles(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2016
lolzz. don't pick the job. please go back to your biscuit business.

2 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by horladmejy(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
See you.... lazy dude.. joblessness fit you

4 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by hardae(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2016
don't worry you will do good

1 Like

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
This same fear is why you haven't gotten a job for that long.

Just tell me What would you do when you get a promotion?
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Gigihabib(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
It's okay to feel apprehensive about starting something new.Just relax and occupy your thoughts with positivity pending the time you start.As long as you don't sabotage yourself you'll be fine.Change can be scary but you'll get over it.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by donigspain(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Gigihabib:
It's okay to feel apprehensive about starting something new.Just relax and occupy your thoughts with positivity pending the time you start.As long as you don't sabotage yourself you'll be fine.Change can be scary but you'll get over it.
You're among the few sensible NLDers. God bless you for advising him rightly.

@OP, just take this lady's advise and all will be well.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
horladmejy:
See you.... lazy dude.. joblessness fit you
I don't knw why some people like hating on others. I just expressed how I feel and all you can come up with is that am lazy. FYI, let's just assume the exchange rate didn't go kaboom and with a little capital added to business, I would have been making a profit of 3/4 of what the bank is going to pay me.

Am pretty sure that my strange feeling is emanating from the fact that I am abt loosing grip of a biz I built from the scratch.

13 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
This same fear is why you haven't gotten a job for that long.

Just tell me What would you do when you get a promotion?
I don't think the feeling am having ryt now have anything to do with my method of job application. Fear no dey catch me to apply for job, both online and offline, no b my fear mk recruiters no send me success mail after taking test/interview. So, wch angle are you speaking from.

2 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by ShakurM(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your hunger level still dey amateur..
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
ShakurM:
Your hunger level still dey amateur..
lol. wch one b hunger lvl.

1 Like

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Go for the job. dont worry abt your biscuit stuff after all you can use your salary to boost the business
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
My broda dnt be scared... If it waa april 1st i'd say it's a prank... Jux stay positive #Godbles
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
My broda dnt be scared... If it was april 1st i'd say it's a prank... Jux stay positive #Godbles
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
My Brother You are a Bauwss!! I urge you to remain a Bauwss and continue with your Okin Biscuit Business meanwhile you can diversify into other areas like sweets and chewing gum. FOrk those Banks mehn!!

Long Live the Biscuit Business!
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Go for the job. dont worry abt your biscuit stuff after all you can use your salary to boost the business
Thanks alot. I just activated my bluetooth to see if I can search for a trustworthy sales girl that can help me keep the biz in motion, no matter how slow.

1 Like

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by AltarBoy1: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
DonUjay:
My Brother You are a Bauwss!! I urge you to remain a Bauwss and continue with your Okin Biscuit Business meanwhile you can diversify into other areas like sweets and chewing gum. FOrk those Banks mehn!!

Long Live the Biscuit Business!
@bolded

@red color, I dont know what you mean by okin biscuits. My counter part in Lagos makes well over 200k/month from same biscuits. Well, that was before the fall of naira. Just that am in a small mkt compared to his.
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by dubsy20(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Its normal, be positive about it. Just like in a football team, after being in the bench for so long, the day you will be called upon to play, you will definitely have butterflies in your stomach.

1 Like

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by idearito(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
The fear of tomorrow is d enemy of today's joy!!!
Live ur lyf up and plan 4 ur future!!!

And most importantly, Be positive

2day is moi b'day,my dears out dia... hit me 20000000likes pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by opey112(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
One thing is pray to God to direct you in any decision you make....you will be surprise.
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by abumeinben(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bruv...congrats.

It's normal...remember when you got your admission into varsity after 4 JAMB attempts grin remember that feeling?
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by titi4fola(f): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Work+Fear phobia, congratulations all the way!
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by titi4fola(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
abumeinben:
Bruv...congrats.

It's normal...remember when you got your admission into varsity after 4 JAMB attempts grin remember that feeling?

Nice signature.
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by gcof(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
AltarBoy1:
I don't knw why some people like hating on others. I just expressed how I feel and all you can come up with is that am lazy. FYI, let's just assume the exchange rate didn't go kaboom and with a little capital added to business, I would have been making a profit of 3/4 of what the bank is going to pay me.

Am pretty sure that my strange feeling is emanating from the fact that I am abt loosing grip of a biz I built from the scratch.
now you are talking but one is that you ain't making enough money from the business right now. You can take the job but don't let the business idea die, you can take up the job maybe that a door God just opened for you to give you a bigger capital for your business.

2 Likes

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by obinna2nv(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
What position were you offered and what salary range are we looking at here?
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by Machiavelli999(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
AltarBoy1:
Those that have seen some of my thread, will know that I have really came a long way in this issue of unemployment.

I believe say, if you just type sample of CV for Google, my own CV go show, cos I don submit am to all the submittable. Some of which I go negative reply, some nothing. Being a job seeker isn't easy at all, esp wen you have nothing doing.
Thank God for the little biscuit business that I started middle last year, even though the profit us low, it kept me frm begging for recharge card money.

Just yesterday, I got a call frm the HR of a bank that I did interview with to come resume by 1st week of marcha. Since then, instead of being happy and excited, I am just restless and having a strong awkward feeling about it. Something in me is like tryn to discourage me. I don't knw if this is normal, or is it cos of all the thing ngs I hear about banking industry.

If you can find a way of doing your biz and still working at the bank. It would be a nice thing. Find someone 'n put in your shop and then start that your bank Job. The person would be accounting on daily, weekly or monthly bases.
Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by peacengine(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lazy Nigga grin

1 Like

Re: 3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. by monlawal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bros I need all the samples of your best CVs... Congratulations on the new job. Forget the fear just think positive
AltarBoy1:
I don't think the feeling am having ryt now have anything to do with my method of job application. Fear no dey catch me to apply for job, both online and offline, no b my fear mk recruiters no send me success mail after taking test/interview. So, wch angle are you speaking from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] / Nairalanders Never You Go For This Farm Job At Ibadan (link) / Interview Invitation @gof Autos Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.