Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday (3403 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by chidichris(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
well, yar doom is the price we have to pay for rejecting and refusing that fat fool third term.
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by asha80(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
My question here is was he invited?
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
chidichris:

well, yar doom is the price we have to pay for rejecting and refusing that fat fool third term.

so which is better?
They all need to be bombed off
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by zenatta: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
His visit is a good move
He is bound to see (if he wants to)

.love for nation
.prosterity plan for nation,all day long electricity, good roads, drinkable water, afffordable food, enviable transport circuit for a nation's citizens
.emphathy for nation
.selflessness for nation
and many more
only if he wants to.
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by adybabs: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
hes probably coming back home to set up committee to look into the G8 countries one by one. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
zenatta:

His visit is a good move
He is bound to see (if he wants to)

.love for nation
.prosterity plan for nation,all day long electricity, good roads, drinkable water, afffordable food, enviable transport circuit for a nation's citizens
.emphathy for nation
.selflessness for nation
and many more
only if he wants to.

And you think he doesnt know about all these, does he have to got o some G8 summit to know more about all these? like you said, "if he want to", he just dont give a hoot.

adybabs:

hes probably coming back home to set up committee to look into the G8 countries one by one. grin grin grin grin

that seems to be all he knows how to do and nothing ever came out of all he stands for.
lame duck punk
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Becomrich: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
now compare this to how they live in the north who do not contribute any form of revenue to Nigeria. nearly 0% revenue to Nigeria.

I am telling you if they refuse to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic, we would use the last option they have given us, which is the military. And Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa should prepare for the worst , by storing food at home.

Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Becomrich: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
compare to the north.

Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by shesi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ OP

the columnist you are quoting is wrong on several counts. First of all, this is not the first time Nigeria has been invited to a G8 summit as the columnist seems to be alluding. Obasanjo was present at several G8. Secondly, Sub Saharan Africa is always repesented at these meetings. Senegal's President was present in the last few meetings. Ghana's former President was always present at G8 meetings. They always say Africa is going to be priority at these meetings but at the end of the day it turns out to be mere photo ops.

It's time Nigerians rally behind their leaders or get them the hell out. Everyone complains complains complains but no one seems ready to really do anything about it. If a clear majority of the population feel the leadership is not doing a good enough job, trust me, you dont need to wait for elections to bring about change.
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by bawomolo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
rockhaven:

what will be gained by all these unkind words to the man the word of GOD asks us to pray for so that we may all live a peacable life.is it yaradua that is reponsible for the aimlesness and purposelessness in most of our lives.is it yardua that will think for you and will create a way out of a negative mindset for you.i pray for him.the grace of GOD will go with him and make him into a new man.

keep on praying while they keep on looting.

mumu
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by zenatta: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
Quote: from Fhemmmy Today at 08:28:09 PM
And you think he doesnt know about all these, does he have to got o some G8 summit to know more about all these? like you said, "if he want to", he just dont give a hoot.[quote][/quote]
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by mojojojo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
Yes oh! All the romancing with China, Russia and Iran has made the west to stop ignoring him. Good for him!
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by presido1: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2009
I wish Nigerians in Italy will hold out placards asking him to stop encouraging corruption
How can he stop? is inheritance from his god father(OBJ).
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by mafioso(m): 1:40am On Jul 09, 2009
what is iya'ladura going to discuss there? Iran or North Korea Nuclear Program i guess grin
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2009
he's going on vacation to see Italy
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by blacksta(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2009
rockhaven:

what will be gained by all these unkind words to the man the word of GOD asks us to pray for so that we may all live a peacable life.is it yaradua that is reponsible for the aimlesness and purposelessness in most of our lives.is it yardua that will think for you and will create a way out of a negative mindset for you.i pray for him.the grace of GOD will go with him and make him into a new man.

You only pray for a God ordained leader and not one that has stolen the people's mandate
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2009
See critics. Na wa o lipsrsealed
Yara'Zombie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Onlytruth(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2009
@becomrich

If this "Benin republic" is not a classical cesspit I wonder what is!!
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by mayrho(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2009
o ma se ooo
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2009
Topic
Yar'Adua's going to the G8 summit is like transporting an effigy to the venue and then sitting it calmly around other real invites/representatives
The difference is that the effigy will just be staring as it is obviously clueless hence will not get anything onboard or make valuable contributions!
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by mayrho(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2009
The suffering and smiling syndrome has formed a basis for the idea of fun and place of work to us all
God help us
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by kdanc(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2009
Make una no use style insult my presidenooooooooooooo
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Nezan(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
Yar'Adua's going to the G8 summit is like transporting an effigy to the venue and then sitting it calmly around other real invites/representatives
The difference is that the effigy will just be staring as it is obviously clueless hence will not get anything onboard or make valuable contributions!

you guys are ridiculously funny grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by PurestBoy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Brashy! You mean our God ordain president has nothing upstair to contribute??
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by MrCrackles(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
PurestBoy:

Brashy! You mean our God ordain president has nothing upstair to contribute??

Do you really think he has anything to contribute?
I seriously doubt it no disrespect. . . . . . . . . .
The G8 is not about Kunu or Fura De Nunu. . . . . . . .It is some serious shit!
Of course not everyone invited will contribute but in Yar Adua's case, he was only invited to make up the numbers. . . . . .
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
Beaf:

When they ask the negative people here to "answer their papa name" and be present at times like below; thats when you start hearing stories about "am too young", "my mama no too well", "na me go dey front?"
Yet you want to sell your country cheap. Shame.

Cowards.

Very true!
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
What's he going to do there? Hisssssss.
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by muhsin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Do you really think he has anything to contribute?
I seriously doubt it no disrespect. . . . . . . . . .
The G8 is not about Kunu or Fura De Nunu. . . . . . . .It is some serious shit!
Of course not everyone invited will contribute but in Yar Adua's case, he was only invited to make up the numbers. . . . . .

Funny, indeed!
But it sounds. . .tribalistic in a way.
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
Ya'll should encourage the dude, i bet he's gotta do better this time around. grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
brein:

Ya'll should encourage the dude, i bet he's gotta do better this time around. grin grin
encourage a lame duck?
Re: Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday by dfanthom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]but i wonder why som folks are so overly optimistic about yar'fail. if the guy had something to offer you'd have seen it latest in his 1st year of governing. there would have been a policy direction & a general sloganeering by the FG such that the electorate can say this is/are the priority/ies for now. we have stayed too long not to realise that this government is busy doing nothing 'cept wondering in the wrong direction. this meeting is for performers & not for fill in the gap leaders, rulers in our case.[/font] embarassed

so many smaller african countries that usually count on naija are seriously looking for a new pillar to rest on cos they cant really say where we are headed.

so so sadd cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc Docks Kema Chikwe’s Husband Over N140m Land Deal / What Do Yorubas Want From The Igbos? / Kogi Flood Victims Protest Diversion Of Relief Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.