Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 (2500 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by ROBOCOB(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2009
Guys is it true that the batch b has been postponed ? Also heard that the batch would be divided into B1 and B2. Have u received ur call up letter ? Where are u posted to ? Wishing you all the best.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by epain(f): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2009
No , batch B has not been post poned.camp is opening on the 14th.
Yes its divided into stream1 and stream2.i was included in stream2 starting immediately the first set is out of camp,thats like on the 10th of August.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by ROBOCOB(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2009
What criteria was used in the division ?
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by goodboybad(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2009
I dont know which criteria was used. I was put in B2, my sister in B1. Was a little sad at first until someone told me that B2 and B1 would be discharged at the same time. In essence that means that B2 members will serve for 11 months, that was when my sadness changed to joy, lol!
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by epain(f): 5:15am On Jul 10, 2009
yes they will be discharged at the same time. there was no criteria cos on 2 occasions people that registered one after the other were separated. that means it was probably done randomly.like i registered just after my friend and shes in B1 will am in B2.
all i want to know is why its done like that. Are there more graduates this batch? if so, thats pathetic.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by darkey(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
The only problem stream 2 peeps will probably have is getting a place of primary assignment since most of d good places would av been taken by stream 1, so start playing your cards as soon as possible, take it from someone who just finished service,
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by epain(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2009
Thats sad. How do u play ur cards when ur not even sure of where you will be posted?
Even if ur sure, how do u convince them to keep a space for you when uve not even been to camp?
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by larkson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
hi fellaz, stream B is good.no one is gonna be posted to any location for primary assignment until the both streams are done.The stream is done to reduce conjestion in camp.we are all gonna be posted to primary assignment at once.nah true a dey talk, so dey pray hard.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by ROBOCOB(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
Imagine, am posted to Yobe State.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by epain(f): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2009
@larkson, if wot u said is true, then its a good news . Anybody heared anything like that?
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by goodboybad(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
Cant really confirm that gist. Somebody also told me that it is likely that the first batch will get all the good jobs. however, there is also an upside if you are posted to a place you dont like( maybe like one remote village. they posted my friend to one place in jigawa that to get there, you had to ride a donkey for 2 hours, nobody there understood english), it will be easier to get a rejection letter and hustle for a better job (maybe in the capital).
I think it has advantages and disadvantages.
I doubt if they will post the two streams at the same time. That will mean that B1 will be jobless, hanging around for up to a month while they wait for us to finish camp. It doesnt sound likely. Just my opinion sha.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by kunmibola(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2009
Hi folks,
honestly,i don't like ds stream stuffs.i am also in stream b2 bt i reason wt what a poster said about stream b1 waitin 4 stream b2 b4 postin 4 primary assignments. Atleast,we are also waitin 4 them but its all shit.

Pls,anyone heard about a guy tellin guys on NL dt he's goin 2 influence dr posting. I fell for it and i gave him my data. He contactd me askin 4 money 2 fuel his oga's car and a friend of mine demandin 4 #40,000. Im afraid dt he's goin 2 get back cos i didn't oblige 2 his demand.
Someone shld pls talk.
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by bijelee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
As for me, the stream B was a blessing for me, cos i have many things clustered around the time stream A was to be in camp.
I believe God has a reason for everything, it will work 100% in my favor, am only anxious to know where am posted, anybody has a clue how i can check this before time?
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by aieromon(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2009
Reppin' Katsina Camp Batch B Stream 1 '09
Great camp with hostel facilities better than most hostels in tertiary institutions.
The fun ends here,though.Katsina state is crap!
Re: Latest Gist On Nysc Batch B 2009 by mindkraft1: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2009
Hi i just found out that i was on stream 1 of 2009 Batch B and i missed it. I just didnt see my name.
Is there anything i can do to switch to the second stream

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Release 2014a: Election Has Been Postponed / Earning As A Corp Member / Another Statement From The Mgt To 2016 Batch 'A' Stream II Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.