Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sterling Bank Gives Out Free BRT Tickets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sterling Bank Gives Out Free BRT Tickets (509 Views)

Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Gives Out Free BRT Tickets by Duke007(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
I was transmutting from Ojota to Stadium this morning and was told by the ticketing officer not to pay my bus fare as Sterling Bank has paid for it. True to his word, l saw a bank official taking head count. I was very impressed that the bank is giving back to the public.

Is there any one that experienced same gesture today?

moderator, please push to front pay.
Re: Sterling Bank Gives Out Free BRT Tickets by Flexherbal(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
They are giving back to the society.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uber To Start Letting People Schedule Rides / Six Challenges Commonly Faced By Public Drivers / Doctor Dragged Off A United Airlines Flight Speaks For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.