Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos (30834 Views)

More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by nnokwa042(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
chai see old wounds oh her leg oooh grin grin grin grin ajebota no dey reach for leg for naija cus musquito must chop u

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
I want to see her in the gym though her pics look much more like Photoshop
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by demobaba1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
See criticism and condemnation, the truth is she's not bad. Let this lady UnCloth for most of these guys , before you say 'go' dem go don begin look for everything. Happy birthday Foluke . Just do your thing because you can't satisfy human beings.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by tico1212(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Those legs are not sexy at all. They look accidented. Dent everywhere. shocked
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by ELgordo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
NOT INTERESTED AT ALL AT ALL..... SHE LOOKS SCARY AS HELL TOO MUCH PANCAKE!!! LAWD PLZ AVOID
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
The makeup is too much . She looks too artificial
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by shukrawberry(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by harbeedaymee(f): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
This goat used to be the prettiest actress in the yoruba movie industry when she started out. Very dark skinned, young, petite and pretty back then. Years of bleahing have gradually turned her to a masquerade angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
She has a large trunk. But facially she is ok.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by FemiFaniKayode: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrMcJay:
She is almost the size of a kia picanto. Her yellow top made her look like keke marwa. grin grin

After eating shawarma, pizza, chinese rice, shaki, ponmo and bokoto, they'll now use Mary Kay to cover the stretch marks.
Gym? No. Exercise? Mba

Yoloba boys like fatty bumbums
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by Darammliveth(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!! She's just too artificial.... Chai
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by fatiuabdulmalik: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
her excessive make up makes her looks like catoon.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by donfemo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
This lady used to be pretty. Now with make up she looks like the Nightwalkers in game if thrones.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by Bozzy001(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
I so much like this actress. Nice pictures. I wish her all d best.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by OlaSalo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can see the difference between her face and legs embarassed
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by gozzlin: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Painter. See her face like masquerade. undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by UyiIredia(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mrs Foluke, too much of makeup is a crime.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by excel101(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
The actress who turned a year older yesterday shared a new set of photos..Beautiful woman!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0Hy0cO3jC/?taken-by=folukedaramolasalako
. Daramola has always been a beautiful woman, during are active nollywood days even till date, but this make up is excess. Thumb up Daramola.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by demobaba1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
harbeedaymee:
This goat used to be the prettiest actress in the yoruba movie industry when she started out. Very dark skinned, young, petite and pretty back then. Years of bleahing have gradually turned her to a masquerade angry angry angry angry angry angry
"This goat" ki lo de bros ? You're too harsh on her. kai yaakuri mana !!!
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by mogboyelade(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
See condemnation! Out of those criticizing her,am very sure some of their sister will have Same physique like her.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by MoonChildng: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing! She is radiating.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by deebrain(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why don't I feel the looks of this lady?
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by MoonChildng: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
I have known Foluke since her OAU days she has never been dark.
Secondly if you aren't a goat yourself what warrants your calling her a goat ?
Can you say it to her face ?
Let your upbringing reflect in your comments and don't be a troll.

harbeedaymee:
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
JOBLESS!!!!!!!
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by darlenese(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrMcJay:
She is almost the size of a kia picanto. Her yellow top made her look like keke marwa. grin grin

After eating shawarma, pizza, chinese rice, shaki, ponmo and bokoto, they'll now use Mary Kay to cover the stretch marks.
Gym? No. Exercise? Mba

Get a gun and start the shooting ......cos I can see how much u detest fat peeps undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by MrMcJay(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
darlenese:

Get a gun and start the shooting ......cos I can see how much u detest fat peeps undecided

Far from it ma'am, I actually admire plus-sized ladies. However, when a lady fails to ensure that she has a healthy weight, she is prone to various diseases.

Let me ask you a question; Have you ever seen an overweight person living up to 75 years of age? Where are they?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by enoch273: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
So this fat and shapeless looking thing don turn curves? Seems the meaning of curves has changed in the dictionary sha

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
enoqueen:
Foluke bustline
End time bustline
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
of what use or benefits is our beauty/handsomeness when most pple have very dirty and ugly hrts towards their fellow human being. the bitter truth is beauty and handsome are for the termites at d end of our sojourn here on earth. chikena
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
BHM01:
Seems dis lady i s really determined to get back to d spotlight wit all dis pinshures everywhere. She should focus more on acting dan producing and directing. And for the OP dat quotes her as endowed........I reserve my comment for u.
hahahaha cheesy
Re: Foluke Daramola Shares More Stunning Photos by tosyne2much(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Those things on her chest how does her husband handle it
The same way your bf handles the one on your chest tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records / Kemi Afolabi Attacked By Traffic Robbers In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.