Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) (39608 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
A monarch with class!!! Yorubas have rich culture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
The Rulers

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by tdemo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kenzico:
That Long stick he's carrying about....Please what does it signify??
is not just a walking stick is an ancient inheritance that was use by the first Oni risa which is Oramiyan...tho that's not the real one but it's represent the OPA Oramiyan.. Oramiyan walking stick which posses so many power those days

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by slymbee: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ooni of tourism 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by olowo72(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
this is the ooni

he has decided to visit the president

the ooni understands the time and seasons

the ooni is smart

#be like the ooni

11 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
long live his majesty, the Ooni of Ife, long may he reign.
long live the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God bless Nigeria and her citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Iroh88:
Very sure saying this makes you feel like you are being strangled. cheesy

embarassed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by lawydewy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Firefire:
God bless the king. tongue

The king (fireFORfire) is back from suspension!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by digitsolution: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
This ooni of Ife is really hugging the limelight bringing a whole new funk to kingship

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by laserjet: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Slaves to Benin kingdom

Ure so wasted!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by yemmight(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is the best Oba so far. He make sense die. Gone are those days they say Obas don't leave palace or wont worship our real God. This our youthful Oba has changed that. I hope Ibadan will change process of selecting Kabiyesi very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Dyt(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
This one that everyone is meeting ooni
How can I meet him too ehn

Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by LegalAnalyst(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Long live the king. May God bless him; his domain(Ife); his household and his people (The Yoruba Nation) in particular. God bless Nigeria

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ooni with a class cool

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunmsg:

Ipob thug, hatred no go kill una.
i hate it when kids quote me for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wetin I want talk
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Sanchase: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
If I be Ooni I go take that long stick knack am for Buhari head, make his head open and speed up the revival for the declining economy.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by oluwagate(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Slaves to Benin kingdom

Is it a must u comment ? Big head

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Berrymoss(f): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=42973581]Another Bad Picture For The IPOB Youths...[/quoteDemented being
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
THIS OONI na small boy. the last time i checked,pmb first child was 53yrs old.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by delman88(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kenzico:
That Long stick he's carrying about....Please what does it signify??

staff of office
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Sydney22: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
embarassed the prodigal prince of benin kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
There is something i'm yet to understand when it comes to this new Ooni. Shebi Obas's are meant to have only one "Ope Ase". How come he has several and they all match the hat he wears on each occasion?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
When a lion is seen everywhere it becomes a goat!!! Long live the ooni and oba of Benin city....

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by impeccablemee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Osinbajo look like body guard or should say messenger

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Truthisit: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am not surprised at your outburst for it is borne out of deep envy and bitterness.
Live with it for the rest of your miserable life as you would not be able to change the Oba's position in Nigeria
PoliticalThuG:
Yeye oba

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Truthisit:
I am not surprised at your outburst for it is borne out of deep envy and bitterness.
Live with it for the rest of your miserable life as you would not be able to change the Oba's position in Nigeria
why is it hard for some people to mind their business? Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Truthisit: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well, Idare you come closer to the same Lion you saw in Zaria, Kaduna, Abuja and Lagos in Ibadan Zoo, if you will live to tell the story
dame134:
When a lion is seen everywhere it becomes a goat!!! Long live the ooni and oba of Benin city....

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by jide219(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
**** were in any yoruba state will u see the word bini street but here in benin-city there are different street full of yoruba ppl,even in mission road u will see the sign board ,yoruba steet,Owoseni street,talkless of ovia north east that is full of yoruba ppl.mind your words,Yoruba are the greatest,ppl love us.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Truthisit: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
it is high time you learnt how to respect leaders of other people, then I will be comfortable minding my business.
PoliticalThuG:
why is it hard for some people to mind their business? Nawa ooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by Moheat(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
A case of if Mohammed cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will go to Mohammed. This is why I respect the Oba of Benin he doesn't go around like all these western obas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Truthisit:
it is high time you learnt how to respect leaders of other people, then I will be comfortable minding my business.
the way u respected Gej abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.