Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman (31941 Views)

After Ali Sheriff Won PDP Tussle,willing To Give Up PDP Chairmam For A Reason / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by benardtotti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is official!!!! PDP is boko haram!!!! Can somebody shout halleluyah!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Dexema(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
if any evidence surfaces now tying ali modu sheriff to boko haram and the government in power decides to probe some people will come and shout witchhunting, all pdp needs is to steady their ship, but I think they just threw the captain overboard.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by FemiFaniKayode: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s][[s]quote author=HammerEvery post=42978793]Wetin concern me? Gentle Jona don commot.
An attack against Boko is an attack against the north- [b]Presidiot Mumuhamado Bubokohari the greatest Dulllard-General of the Africa
.[/b]

BTW why is NL boring nowadays? [/quote][/s[/s]]

why a lady will refer to a man as old if not older than her father and President of the country that is absurd.

What are the moderators doing?
Shouldnt this disrespectful, rude, uncouth. girl be banned till 2095?

lalasticlala, isilove

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by anytexy: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai! Zombies will jubilate over this if true. But if actually this is true, then PDP has fallen my hand finally.
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Sultanchidi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
obailala:
This news will be too painful for the wailers. PDP why? Of all the humans, it is this rejected man they choose to make their leader?

I sympathize with the wailers on this one, hoo haa!
tanx, we accept ur sympathy with all sincerity angry
obailala:
This news will be too painful for the wailers. PDP why? Of all the humans, it is this rejected man they choose to make their leader?

I sympathize with the wailers on this one, hoo haa!
tanx, we accept ur sympathy with all sincerity
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by kby: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
The same man who rejoined APC yesterday...
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by loopman: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Perception is everything, if this is the Rebranding PDP have been talking about, then the people should simply close shop and allow members to go home.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by anytexy: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai! Zombies will jubilate over this if true. But if actually this is true, then PDP has fallen my hand finally. Just the way they did when they nominated Jona as their presidential candidate.
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Rockstar07: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
God forgive me o, I dislike this man i don't know why since i've known him while serving in MMC, Maiduguri. Apart from the fact that he reduced our allowee from 5k to 1k cos of corper make jest of his bad English ancent duirng the POP. I've heard and read many articles about him one of which was that he was the genesis of boko haram who used youth for political and security gains.

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by PMONEY6: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hia. no be dis same man dey booz with bubu few days ago?
Anyway See e cowbell mounth.

Alahji Lai, come us give us speech oooooo pdp Don finally kaput!

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by A7(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by ajepako(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Boko haram are my brothers and sisters - Jonah-daft ( pdp hero) grin

An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north....Dullarpo

Baboon and dog will.soak.in.bloood.....Dullardinhoooo

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Dexema(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
okuneddie:
is this not the same man we heard supported boko haram when they first started? I have being saying it all these politicians are they same. We are the pawns in their game till they are scared of we the populace they will always take us for granted......everyone of them PDP, APC and the likes and we still have some youths that think they don't have better future ready to die for these men SMH. Meanwhile...

Once there was a bus conductor, who was very rude to his passengers.

One day a beautiful young girl, of around 18 years,tried to board the bus, but he didn't stop the bus.

Unfortunately the beautiful young girl came under the bus and died on the spot. Angry passengers took the conductor to the police station, who in turn took him to the court.

The judge was not at all impressed with him and gave him capital punishment.

He was taken to the electrocution chamber. There was a single chair in the center of the room . The conductor was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. But to everyone's amazement, he survived. The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession.

A couple of months later, an elderly gentleman tried to board the bus.

This time the Bus conductor, remembering his earlier experience stopped the bus. Unfortunately the elderly gentleman slipped and died due to his
injuries. The conductor was taken to the police station and then to the court, to the same judge. Though he hadn't done anything wrong, but considering his past record the judge decided to set an example and gave him capital punishment.

The Bus conductor was again taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him.

This time he died instantly !!!!!!!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first occasion but died instantly the second time??

Okay........ here is the Answer............

During the first time the conductor was a Bad Conductor, therefore electricity didn't pass through him. But during the second time, he was a good conductor, so electricity passed through him freely and he died !!!! Physics never go wrong....

Don't look at me!! I am also looking for the Person who sent me this...
nice! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by TimeManager(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pdp got their heads in the box. How about pdp go for a man who is purportedly an enemy of the state OR a man who could rescue their financial misfortune. They opted for the latter, a confirmation that pdp & their wailing families are the real enemies of nigeria.
Wailers sef...
Cc; wailing community
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Phronesisugo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Emmahunk:
Only in Nigeria will it happen. A spokesman still facing trial for money laundering will shamelessly address the Press on the activities of his Party.
The icing on the cake is now the appointment of a man who is being accused as the BH sponsor as the chairman of the Party.
Anywhere else in the World, these two would have honorably refused any public office until they clear their names.
But then, this is Nigeria

Only in Nigeria has Blatter given up on his FIFA Presidency? Leave PDP and watch how they are going to deflat the APC nation wide
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by babafirst(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Boko haram are my brothers and sisters - Jonah-daft ( pdp hero) grin
Lol,that ineffectual buffoon actually vommited a lot of trash.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
This is how these ones intend to win elections in 2019.

I thought Apc was the only northern party grin grin

2019 pdp

Presidential candidate: North

Party chairman: North

5% on both sides. "Proudly"

From a sincere heart who has anonymously observed you for sometime...kindly stay off the kitchen for now, because you seem too stained already... maybe you can regain your sanity...thanks

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by HammerEvery(f): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:
[s][[s]quote author=HammerEvery post=42978793]Wetin concern me? Gentle Jona don commot.
An attack against Boko is an attack against the north- [b]Presidiot Mumuhamado Bubokohari the greatest Dulllard-General of the Africa
.[/b]

BTW why is NL boring nowadays? [/s[/s]]

why a lady will refer to a man as old if not older than her father and President of the country that is absurd.

What are the moderators doing?
Shouldnt this disrespectful, rude, uncouth. girl be banned till 2095?

lalasticlala, isilove

Animal no fit dash me human right, go ask fela. If presidiot mumuhamado bubokohari doesn't like it, he can go and rule over his almajiri yesmen zombies in daura in peace. If you the right to insult GEJ what stops me from telling your daura lord the truth?
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by FemiFaniKayode: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
HammerEvery:

Animal no fit dash me human right, go ask fela. If presidiot mumuhamado bubokohari doesn't like it, he can go and rule over his almajiri yesmen zombies in daura in peace. If you the right to insult GEJ what stops me from telling your daura lord the truth?

This obviously cannot be a naija lady.
i can bet it is old man Chooooku idi abi na chukwudi, temitemi or firefire

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ali-Modu sheriff comes with too many negative baggages, not a very good choice for a party that needs to rebrand.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by yinmi: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
People deceiving people

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by ahmadmuazu5(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
This make it clear that PDP and it people are Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by fedy84: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Congratulation
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by missKiffy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
lawydewy:
PDP=BOKO HARAM PARTY!

I can't wait to see more bombing!

I can't explainnnnnnnn!

Azzazi confirmation still in progress!
You can't wait to see more bombing? shocked embarassed
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
anytexy:
Chai! Zombies will jubilate over this if true. But if actually this is true, then PDP has fallen my hand finally.

Buhahahaaaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
loopman:
Perception is everything, if this is the Rebranding PDP have been talking about, then the people should simply close shop and allow members to go home.

Heheheeeeee,!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by eLcastro(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
This is how these ones intend to win elections in 2019.

I thought Apc was the only northern party grin grin

2019 pdp

Presidential candidate: North

Party chairman: North

5% on both sides. "Proudly"
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Banter1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Boko Haram King Pin Now a PDP Chaiman? Odikwa Very Risky Because He's Too Dangerous!
Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
benardtotti:
It is official!!!! PDP is boko haram!!!! Can somebody shout halleluyah!!!!

Hallelu.......

I can just imagine if this guy was made d APC chairman, d tribal abuse, schadenfreude & mockery we wld have seen on this thread wld have bn disgusting.

IPOB youths and their lovely christian PDP - dt doesnt belong to muslim yorubas & northerners, like dt other party - now being ruled by a BH sponsor. The headline is too delicious.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman by Abugab(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Final nail on PDP's coffin.
Wrong choice for a party sliding down the slope very fast.
Thought a more charismatic person with no political or public office flaws would take over to bring in new ideas and win the hearts of Nigerians.
PDP is stuck in their dirty ways......
KOWA party where are thou to take over as our opposition party?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.