Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie (2633 Views)

Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade / BREAKING: 9 Soldiers, 40 Boko Haram Members Killed At Lake Chad / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
[img]https://1.bp..com/-NEPnXncOPJo/VsMr_IHoDSI/AAAAAAAAAGs/EEbyp_Pm_Ts/s320/creature.jpg[/img]
A mysterious creature that looks more like an animal out of a myth book rather than a real life creature was found washed ashore on the banks of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales in Australia.

Ethan Tipper snapped an image of the creature before posting it online to see if anyone could identify it. The creature has a long, slender body with scales and a tail like a crocodile with no legs, a head shaped like a dolphin's and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. Can anyone identify this animal ?
Source: http://www.zainabsblog.com/2016/02/photo-mysterious-creature-found-at-lake.html
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by tutorng: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thats the creature abi? I would term it a variant of the Crocodile family

Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
tutorng:
Thats the creature abi? I would term it a variant of the Crocodile family
yeah at tutorng, I've been finding it hard to upload the image! Thanks for the image upload... Crocodile family, can you be specific!
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
This look like an animal that belong to the same classes of crocodile..cheesy
It s not mysterious bro. There re so many creatures in water and earth we re not fully aware they exists.

But they re in actuality.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by tutorng: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

yeah at tutorng, I've been finding it hard to upload the image! Thanks for the image upload... Crocodile family, can you be specific!

Look at its head. It has the typical crocodilean triangular head with a V-shaped snout. That was the main reason behind my conclusion. I cant see the body clearly enough, especially the tail. But the body seems to have scales tending towards being fish-like. Thats why i used the word "variant".

Like the poster below me said, there are a lot of animals out there yet to be discovered. This may just be one of them

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
This look like an animal that belong to the same classes of crocodile..cheesy
It s not mysterious bro. There re so many creatures in water and earth we re not fully aware they exists.

But they re in actuality.
It's mysterious to me in particular
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

It's mysterious to me in particular
I know it may sound mysterious to you but to me it s not mysterious because when adam the first man was naming all the whole animals, he didn't name them all, some were name by later modern scientist. Some animals were later discovered and given a name by zoologist.
For example, if you ask the first adam, which animal deceives eve, is answer will be a snake, adam does not know we have a very big snake called anaconda?
However,
You may not know the name of that animal that look like a crocodile that s why it s mysterious.
Some time, animals may crossbreed and give birth to a creatures you have never seen before.
My dear things re beginning to happened codedly without our knowledge and it takes the grace of God to discover them just like this one.
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I know it may sound mysterious to you but to me it s not mysterious because when adam the first man was naming all the whole animals, he didn't name them all, some were name by later modern scientist. Some animals were later discovered and given a name by zoologist.
For example, if you ask the first adam, which animal deceives eve, is answer will be a snake, adam does not know we have a very big snake called anaconda?
However,
You may not know the name of that animal that look like a crocodile that s why it s mysterious.
Some time, animals may crossbreed and give birth to a creatures you have never seen before.
My dear things re beginning to happened codedly without our knowledge and it takes the grace of God to discover them just like this one.
then you must be a Science student...
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
then you must be a Science student...
hmmm. begging the question cheesy
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
hmmm. begging the question cheesy
how
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
how
you must not be scientist to explained empirical things. Where re you from?
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
you must not be scientist to explained empirical things.
Where re you from?
Delta state, but base in Lag.
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by abumeinben(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
The dad was a croc, the mom was a pinguin...so she's a crocoguin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
Delta state, but base in Lag.
if you mention delta state, I always have two places in my mind?
Re you delta igbo or just from warri part of delta?
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
if you mention delta state, I always have two places in my mind?
Re you delta igbo or just from warri part of delta?
I'm uhrobo by tribe. that's the real Deltan
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
you re right, those re the real deltan but why did you said so? Is delta igbos not d real deltan ?
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
you re right, those re the real deltan but why did you said so? Is delta igbos not d real deltan ?
Yes. History has it that they fled to Delta during the civil war... grin
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
Yes. History has it that they fled to Delta during the civil war... grin
my dear who told you that? It s a BIG lie. that is where God put them right from time and it s their homelands. The igbo lands extends from east to south and north. We have benue igbo ,rivers igbo ,delta igbo and edo igbo(ika). This re the popular tribes called igbo in the south and in the north. It was the then government that decided to joined them with south in other reduced the eastern(igbo)population. Hope you know we have igbos in edo state? They didn't fled there,that s their lands and homes.
The only tribe recorded to have fled to delta state because of war was not during the civil war(biafra war). This tribe is called olukumi in ugbodu community. They speaks yoruba language and they re found in the midst of igbo tribes in delta state.
This olukumi re from ondo state who came to settled down in delta igbo state because of incessant benin war in 18century. Pls if you don't believe me, google them.

I am waiting to enlightened you more.
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
my dear who told you that? It s a BIG lie. that is where God put them right from time and it s their homelands. The igbo lands extends from east to south and north. We have benue igbo ,rivers igbo ,delta igbo and edo igbo(ika). This re the popular tribes called igbo in the south and in the north. It was the then government that decided to joined them with south in other reduced the eastern(igbo)population. Hope you know we have igbos in edo state? They didn't fled there,that s their lands and homes.
The only tribe recorded to have fled to delta state because of war was not during the civil war(biafra war). This tribe is called olukumi in ugbodu community. They speaks yoruba language and they re found in the midst of igbo tribes in delta state.
This olukumi re from ondo state who came to settled down in delta igbo state because of incessant benin war in 18century. Pls if you don't believe me, google them.

I am waiting to enlightened you more.
HEHEHE!!! IGBOPRINCE or what you call yourself, you are looking for trouble abi Make my Uhrobo brothers on Nairaland catch you
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by IGBOPRINCE: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2016
thatsmartgirl:
HEHEHE!!! IGBOPRINCE or what you call yourself, you are looking for trouble abi Make my Uhrobo brothers on Nairaland catch you
my dear, nawa for u o, let them come,I ve a lot delta igbo on nairaland I will use to chase them if they want to lay claims on their lands,pls call them cos I am here to also enlighten them. No time for ignorance dear, We have dusted this issues with them before. Go to culture room in nairaland and read a lot of history there, even your brothers in nairaland is aware.

Anyway, let's us apply logic and reasoning here. Re you trying to tell me that, the igbos of asaba,ibuzo and ugwachi, chase away your people from their own lands to the present locations of where they found themselves today in warri,sapele and isekiri ?
Or You want to tell me that the delta igbos kicked your people out of their own lands and gave the place an igbo name called asaba,aniocha,eboh,kwale and ndokwa?
Pls I want to learn more , can you enlighten me? Am listening.
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by Amberon: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2016
thats my oniovo cheesy
thatsmartgirl:
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by Amberon: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2016
why are you ranting? do igbos also own China or Sokoto?
IGBOPRINCE:
my dear, nawa for u o, let them come,I ve a lot delta igbo on nairaland I will use to chase them if they want to lay claims on their lands,pls call them cos I am here to also enlighten them. No time for ignorance dear, We have dusted this issues with them before. Go to culture room in nairaland and read a lot of history there, even your brothers in nairaland is aware.

Anyway, let's us apply logic and reasoning here. Re you trying to tell me that, the igbos of asaba,ibuzo and ugwachi, chase away your people from their own lands to the present locations of where they found themselves today in warri,sapele and isekiri ?
Or You want to tell me that the delta igbos kicked your people out of their own lands and gave the place an igbo name called asaba,aniocha,eboh,kwale and ndokwa?
Pls I want to learn more , can you enlighten me? Am listening.
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Amberon:
why are you ranting? do igbos also own China or Sokoto?
ask him oooo
Re: PHOTO: A Mysterious Creature Found At Lake Macquarie by thatsmartgirl(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Amberon:
thats my oniovo cheesy
hahahah! U are funny Amberon

(1) (Reply)

Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) / The Final Resting Place Of Fidel Castrol. / Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.