Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point (1471 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance / Globacom Technical Interview. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2009
Why do you want to leave where you are presently working? or Why do you want to resign your present appointment if we should consider / employ you?….

Please answer the question bearing in mind that your answer would be used to evaluate if you would resign the prospective employer’s appointment within a short while.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2009
You simply want a new challenge and seeing that the new company offers (state the qualities you like in the new company, the projects and challenges they are currently going through) the opportunity for you to further develop and help increase the coy's profile.

Try and say the truth sha.
It could be because of the distance
or perhaps you want a change of direction in your career (i.e. medical doc to a banker)
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2009
now i believe that a problem shared is half solved, i feel relieved with your reponse, thanks alot JB

"what have learnt today differentiate the Ayobami that jump off the bed this morning from the Ayobami that would be sleeping tonight"
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
Glad u found the post usefull
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by Trisha5: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
there are many answers to the question.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by Trisha5: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
there are many answers to the question.
1. Challenge: Your other place of work did not give/present u with the challenge required to grow in that field, or the job wasn't challenging enough
2. Distance: was too far from ur house
3. Productivity: productivity is not recognised there hence u have been on the current posiiton for awhile without promotion despite ur best efforts.
4. You want to grow with a company of repute like the one u are applying with,
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
for me:
distance is out of the question, my work place is 7mins walk but trust me the pay is poor

you have other point which i can build up, thanks Trisha
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by 3kay945(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
;d
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
dont just read(spy), say something reasonable, others too can gain from your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At A Food Company In Lagos / Any Info On The Russell Smith Graduate Recruitment? / MTN Nigeria - Recent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.