Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans (33504 Views)

Rickey Tarfa: EFCC Unveils Criminal Conspiracy With Corrupt Judges / Rickey Tarfa Bribed Justice Yunusa With N225, 000. Premium Times / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Elosky20: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
hardbody:

..and what job is that if i may ask? Allowing half literate power drunk police men under the toga of EFCC nomenclature to be embarrassing people anyhow? Have you gone to the EFCC office? Even when you are there for a client, they collect your phone and tag it and wish you success because they believe you may even not come down from their offices as you may be detained alongside your client? Please lets stop being mundane here
so how did the efcc intimidate him or them.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by hardbody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

so how did the efcc intimidate him or them.

The answer to your question is in the thread. I am off to sleep, i have a matter tomorrow in court. Keep defending them until the day they will come for you. Police, and by extension EFCC is your friend. Good morning.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by naphcoco(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
You guys don't get it, do you? EFCC, ICPC are now machineries BUHARI uses to perpetrate his crude, lawless means of fighting corruption. The 90 SANs are there to give solidarity to one their own, because, it could have been anyone of the 90. The procurement of Tarfa's bail ahead of time, is a clear indication that, Tarfa and his 90 SANs are well ahead not just a step. The fact of the matter is, Mr President allows his emotion and feelings precedes his common-sense. So many unpresidential statement. Saying on national dailies that the Judiciary are his problem, is quite an embarrassing statement from a President. Buhari has educational challenge. Democracy is no miltary.

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Elosky20: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2016
hardbody:

The answer to your question is in the thread. I am off to sleep, i have a matter tomorrow in court. Keep defending them until the day they will come for you. Police, and by extension EFCC is your friend. Good morning.
thanks. they are my friends and they are also your friend, without the police what can the judiciary do rather than noise. just defending them cos u claim to be one of them. if i obstruct justice intentionally they should come and take me, dont they have the right to seek for somebody's detention.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by solid3(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2016
25 SANs were disgraced at the Supreme Court, Tarfa said its not enough that more SANs need to be disgraced at a lower court he showed up with 90 SANs. OK.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by hardbody: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

thanks. they are my friends bt the lawyers are nt. just defending them cos u claim to be one of them. if i obstruct justice intentionally they should come and take me, dont they have the right to seek for somebody's detention.

i am sorry sir, i am not claiming to be one of them. A single fact that runs through all my posts in NL is that i am one of them, i have always been, and will always be, even in the life hereafter, if there is a thing like that. Use of English is a GSS course 101. Apply it in your choice of words. Respects.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by pablus: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
90 ke!!! how many SANs are in Nigeria?
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Elosky20: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2016
hardbody:

i am sorry sir, i am not claiming to be one of them. A single fact that runs through all my posts in NL is that i am one of them, i have always been, and will always be, even in the life hereafter, if there is a thing like that. Use of English is a GSS course 101. Apply it in your choice of words. Respects.
Claim: state or assert that something is the case,
typically without providing evidence or proof.
mind you i did nt see ur certificate hence i cant address u as a lawyer, so i wonder where USE OF ENGLISH comes frm. if thats the way u address ur ignorance then u might need that course too. NL Lawyer.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by WaffenSS(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
hardbody:

Ever heard of QC? Your ignorance is a continuum.

I said SAN, you said QC.

Apples and oranges.

Arsehole.

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by eedel(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2016
90 SAN's vs One case?? Oga Tarfa evn d combo Harvey Specter, Mike Ross nd Luis Litt frm #Suits wil nt save u frm dis....u re in for one hell of a show sad

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by DedeNkem: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Most SANs are very corrupt. Anyone can buy SAN title. A useless title that has never contributed anything positive to the country, but instead made things worse!
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2016
As much as I believe corrupt SAN should be removed, it seems to me that EFCC has a rather weak case.

A person's lawyer who finds a way of prevent his arrest , seems to me to be doing precisely the job he has been hired to do.

On the second charge of speaking with a judge , we have not been given enough information to establish any wrong doing and it appears likely that it is a case of hearsay.

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by DIKEnaWAR: 5:47am On Feb 17, 2016
skyfall:

You'll always be below the thieves, picking crumbs and hailing them. Suffering and smiling!

Yes! I will always be below a Learned silk and vacate the inner Bar for him whenever he enters the Court, till I become one myself.

As for your calling them thieves: these are the men your father and his generation couldn't become. That is why you are attacking them.

Worm!
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Localamos(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2016
eleojo23:
90 SANs?
I can imagine the scene if all of them decide to argue the case at once.

It would be Fuji court of commotion

Too many cooks spoil the broth!

It's just a show of harassment and intimidation. Nothing more.

It's only one active counsel. The others are just there for the show.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Localamos(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Yes! I will always be below a Learned silk and vacate the inner Bar for him whenever he enters the Court, till I become one myself.

As for your calling them thieves: these are the men your father and his generation couldn't become. That is why you are attacking them.

Worm!
Dike is prepared for war! Abeg tell those SANs to give regards to their exalted wigs.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't see anything bad in SANs trooping to court to support their own because APC started it when they all trooped to show support for Tinubu during his CCT trial
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by 989900: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Growing up, we rarely heard or saw SANs, we knew of the Ganis (even Gani was not a SAN until recently), Afe, Rotimi Williams, and a few reputable and respected others -- what the fxck happened?

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Dhotseal(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Hehehehehehe make I laugh abeg!

Buhari never see the owners of this land.

Learned silks sir, more grease to una elbow oo. We down below dey hail una.

Worm!

Aptly put learned friend! Let the unlearned continue in their ignorsnce!
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Dhotseal(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
ERockson:
Those so called SANS are Nigeria's major problem. I just hope they send TARFA to jail to serve as deterrence to others

Keep wishing! Ain't gonna happen I a million years.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
Gang of 90 armed robbers trying to protect a thief.
How can u bring 90 SANS to defend a case, they should knw that intimidation in a court is not allowed,
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
Gang of 90 armed robbers trying to protect a thief.
How can u bring 90 SANS to defend a case, they should knw that intimidation in a court is not allowed,
A useless TIV-MAN,he have ninety lawyers to defend him yet he is unable to take the fulani invaders who killed his people on daily basis to court,he should continue on that crimina path,but he should also remember what happenned to justice KATSINA -ALU after his illed activities with pdp.

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Draye: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
This clearly shows the corrupt SAN'S aiding and abetting criminals in Nigeria for the purpose of loading their bank accounts. Shame to this people. Govt should from henceforth mind the way they dole out this infamous title called SAN.
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by zurine(f): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
unfortunately, most people do not read the the message, only the title/captions
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by laytoshtwo: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

my father is too matured to be among them.

Type your father name,let check if it is on wikipedia.Mature man with no name
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Elosky20: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
laytoshtwo:

Type your father name,let check if it is on wikipedia.Mature man with no name
what do you knw about wikipedia. its a public encyclopedia, you can have ur page if u so wish.

Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by hardbody: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2016
WaffenSS:

I said SAN, you said QC.

Apples and oranges.

Arsehole.

Why are you hell-bent on parading your stupidity? QC is the English equivalent of SAN. Nigerians were able to become QCs (which means Queen Counsel) until the institution of the Senior Advocate in Nigeria. You are so ignorant and you still keep wallowing in it. Nothing wrong in you not knowing, there is everything wrong in refusing to learn. Now you have resorted to calling names. Did you say Apples and Oranges? QC equates with SAN.

I have never seen this level stupidity and Idiocy bottled up in a single person, are you ok?
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Beetobee(f): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2016
playtheblues:
All Buhari's enemies are being probed/tried for one offence or the other.

Vindictive man.

When and how did he become Buhari's 'enemy'? More like a scene from an afternoon dream you had after a heavy concoction of lethal substances!
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by playtheblues(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
You know what?

In 1924 a man called Buruki was at the stream fetching water when Ukaka saw him and gave him a hard knock on his head.

Panki witnessed all these from the mango tree where he was pooing.
When he got down to separate the anticipated fight, he noticed that Buruki wasn't ready to fight.

When he asked him why he kept quiet. When he probed further he found out that Buruki was afraid of Panki so he did the needful.

Beetobee:

When and how did he become Buhari's 'enemy'? More like a scene from an afternoon dream you had after a heavy concoction of lethal substances!
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Totino: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
laurel03:
SAN no get meaning again 4 9ja...

Do you mean "Senior Advocate of Nonsense"?
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by Totino: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
laurel03:
SAN no get meaning again 4 9ja...

Do you mean "Senior Advocate of Nonsense"?
Re: Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans by josite: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
The judge was quoted to have said it and if true,i also align with the opinion of the judge!

The trial judge bemoaned the number of counsel who were in court for the defendant. She noted that there was no need for such magnitude of support as it amounts to harassment and intimidation of the court.

I predict,very soon those involved will convince themselves there is a better way for someone on trial to be stoutly defended than this type of scenarios we dont get to see in other part of the world .When we do things meant to arm twist and force people to go in the direction we urged,even against their will,we are unwittingly involved in witchcraft and when we give the impression that should some person be wrongly or rightly put on trial,woe betides the law,we do more harm than good by attempting to overwhelm the process.!

The end result of all these may unwittingly bring to the fore,questions that are better left unraised.

How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video)