Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It (641 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by ChuzzyBlog: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
He has so many expensive watches...now that the dollar is so high, he can sell these watches for almost twice as much as he bought them. Read the rest of what he wrote after the cut...

"especially with the recklessness of the last regime, coupled with their absolute lack of foresight. Global oil prices were falling, alternative energy was a major issue as every automaker was cutting down engine size and adding a turbo or making their engines hybrid thus demand for oil was dwindling and all of a sudden the US discovered a clever way to produce oil. Most people didn't have my foresight so they didn't share my school of thought..... Well they say most people don't see the big picture. It's tempting to laugh at them for the way I was mercilessly crucified.....But I won't... I won't give myself unmerited credit for being a financial genius as I only expected to guard the value of my investment in a dwindling economy, so this is a windfall beyond my wildest expectations. In Genesis 26:12 Isaac sowed and reaped a hundredfold in a time of famine. But unlike the biblical Isaac, I don't want a testimony while millions starve. I want my Nigeria back. Back to its original glory of being a land of milk and honey. And for the moral of the story, I would leave Chris Brown to say it with a song: "Please don't judge me, so I won't judge you........"

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/oap-freeze-knew-that-naira-would-fall.html

lalasticlala, Ijebabe

Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by ChuzzyBlog: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is pretty hilarious
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by ladyF(f): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
smiley
You are a very selfish human, e just remain small for me. grin

God help the naira!!!
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2938345/meet-majid-charming-star-artiste

FCT to me.

Click the link above to see the sexiest artiste.
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Shout out to us haters we just getting started, Hey Freeze you silly.
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by cicc2010(f): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
akuko uwa
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by MzPecs(f): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trash!

God help you to see a potential buyer for it.

1 Like

Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by Afrok(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haha... so him think say nah only am know say naira dey fall? No worry u go wait for buyer tire...
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by decatalyst(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wanting us to believe he is smart? undecided

Real men invest in properties, karat gold and agriculture!
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by cruzita(f): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided undecided so he thinks he is a wise man?mtcheeeew
Re: OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It by iykekelvins(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
When people are thinking of how they'll feed their families..

(1) (Reply)

Http://aboutfitnesssuggestions.co.uk/auralei-serum/ / Checkout 2face Lovely Look On Video Shoot Featuring Wande Coal & DJ Spinall(pics / Top 10 List Of World′s Most Expensive Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.