Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. (2341 Views)

Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Peugeot 406 Ew 10 Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by Ikenna351(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Appreciation PSA EW Engines.

Ikenna, Lion King.

Edited on 25/06/2020
Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by uboma(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
nice blog with loads of information about the Lions.

I like the way you provided detailed information and pictorial illustrations of the various engines found in different models of the Lion.

Kudos to you
Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by king406(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2016
The EW engine powered cars are among the best cars I've ever driven, most especially the EW12 406. God knows if I have enough money I would keep a 406 in my garage. The EW10 engine feels so underpowered in the 407, but ok in the 406. The EW10 engine found in the 206 GTI is remarkable, the light weight of the car makes the engine feel so powerful, step on the throttle and the engine catapults the car 500 meters forward. After the last generation of 407 I think peugeot lost it, their newer cars were all junk, 408, 508, 4007, 4008. Just my opinion. The new 308 seems to be regaining the lost soul of previous peugeot machines. Ikenna351 what do u think?
Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by Tmanir: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Thank you Mr IKENNA for the wonderful posts.
I have a Peugeot 406 with overheating issue. It's automatic, wagon, V6 with a EW engine. My mechanic has advisedwe change a lot of things, but none of these seems to work.
Please help....
Thank you.

Ikenna351:
Appreciation PSA EW Engines.

http://thelioncommunity..com.ng/2016/02/appreciation-of-psa-ew-engines.html

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by mili3kid(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Tmanir:
Thank you Mr IKENNA for the wonderful posts.
I have a Peugeot 406 with overheating issue. It's automatic, wagon, V6 with a EW engine. My mechanic has advisedwe change a lot of things, but none of these seems to work.
Please help....
Thank you.

alot of issues might cause it. have U tried to scan it?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by Tmanir: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
I have not scanned it.

mili3kid:

Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by honmusa(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
mili3kid:

Better choice of words will be "diagnosis" rather than "scan" cos there is nothing to scan in overheating issue
Re: Peugeot: Appreciation Of EW Engines. by mili3kid(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
honmusa:

Better choice of words will be "diagnosis" rather than "scan" cos there is nothing to scan in overheating issue
tnx for d correction oga Prof. as long as d OP got wat I was trying to say dts all.
moreover I was onli offering help... he hasnt "SCANNED" d car yet...

(1) (Reply)

Need A Very Good Mazda Mechanic / Tips And Tricks To Make Your Automotive Battery Last Long / How Much Does A 2018 Toyota Hilux Cost? (SOLD!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.