Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. (1755 Views)

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Where did we get it wrong? How can we throw away our African heritage to the white man's nudity and call it civilization? Where is the self respect our mothers once had? Why the public display of what is meant only for your husband? Nigerian women what does the future hold?

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by olafirstt: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beautiful please 1000 like for 1957 miss nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2016
The world is coming 2 an end

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Rukkington(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
A covered person is beautiful, an unclad person is hot.... Heaven is beautiful, hell is hot

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Mprex(f): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
like someone said, the world is coming to an end
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by KingTom(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
You do realize that before the 'white man' came your women were naked those who were covered were even worse than the girl in a bikini. myopic reasoning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by pbs4real(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mprex:
like someone said, the world is coming to an end
we ve bin hearing that since 1900.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by arabianights: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:
You do realize that before the 'white man' came your women were naked those who were covered were even worse than the girl in a bikini. myopic reasoning undecided

But were they flashing their bodiesfor the whole world? then please be notified that not all were unclothed
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by KingTom(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
arabianights:

But were they flashing their bodiesfor the whole world? then please be notified that not all were unclothed
you were not all unclothed but your bodies were more exposed than they are now
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:
and here comes a wally with hyperopic & rational reasoning. You mean those who were covered then (like your great grand parents) are still worst than that lady in bikini? Yes? I believe you then.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by KingTom(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ekakamba:
and here comes a wally with hyperopic & rational reasoning. You mean those who were covered then (like your great grand parents) are still worst than that lady in bikini? Yes? I believe you then.
my great grandfather was a Catholic Priest and as such was clothed by the white man I am referring to the ones who existed before the white man's coming since you want to compare1957 and 2016 forgetting that the same white man was the one who gave you the trend in 1957 undecided the onus is on you to follow or desist. Why are you not also condemning that one for abandoning her traditional waist beads and jigidas for the white man's clothes undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by arabianights: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:
you were not all unclothed but your bodies were more exposed than they are now

..................................................it isnt worth discussing further with you
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:
my great grandfather was a Catholic Priest and as such was clothed by the white man I am referring to the ones who existed before the white man's coming since you want to compare1957 and 2016 forgetting that the same white man was the one who gave you the trend in 1957 undecided the onus is on you to follow or desist. Why are you not also condemning that one for abandoning her traditional waist beads and jigidas for the white man's clothes undecided
I now understand what you're aiming at. Of course it was the white man that gave us the trend long ago. Take a look at the pictures man, all they wore was the white man's trend but one is covered the other merely. All I'm trying to point out is the decency lacking now compare to then all influenced by the white man's new world order. What trend in fashion, music, movies, dishes etc that an African originate and the white man follow? If there's any, believe me its something positive. We seems to follow the white man ideas now much more forgetting our roots.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ekakamba:
I now understand what you're aiming at. Of course it was the white man that gave us the trend long ago. Take a look at the pictures man, all they wore was the white man's trend but one is covered the other merely. All I'm trying to point out is the decency lacking now compare to then all influenced by the white man's new world order. What trend in fashion, music, movies, dishes etc that an African originate and the white man follow? If there's any, believe me its something positive. We seems to follow the white man ideas now much more forgetting our roots.
and what I'm saying is that someone probably said the same thing in 1957 too. But I agree with your last two paragraphs
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:
and what I'm saying is that someone probably said the same thing in 1957 too. But I agree with your last two paragraphs
cool
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by blueAgent(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingTom:

Guy leave this clown.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by blueAgent(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
@OP which African culture. same African culture that promote teens dancing naked in South Africa. or is it the thousands of nude Africans before the whiteman came.
even most whites especially the elderly are suprised at the decay in morality. it just part of endtime things. secondly most of this Immoral stuffs are promoted by NWO elites. torwards acheiving one world agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
blueAgent:
@OP which African culture. same African culture that promote teens dancing naked in South Africa. or is it the thousands of nude Africans before the whiteman came.
even most whites especially the elderly are suprised at the decay in morality. it just part of endtime things. secondly most of this Immoral stuffs are promoted by NWO elites. torwards acheiving one world agenda.
What ya tryna say man? Are you opposing or proposing or both? All I read is just diluted comments of King Tom, I & other participants on the topic.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by blueAgent(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
what ya tryna say man? Are you opposing or proposing or both? All I read is just diluted comments of King Tom, I & other participants on the topic.

Sorry English must be your 5th language. u seem not to understand it.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by blueAgent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
what ya tryna say man? Are you opposing or proposing or both? All I read is just diluted comments of King Tom, I & other participants on the topic.

i know english is not even your 4th language you seems not to understand it.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Sorry English must be your 5th language. u seem not to understand it.
how would I understand such malapropism? grin grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Wow! You must be very good in English Mr England. Starting a sentence with small letter is totally absurd though. Just saying wally.
blueAgent:

i know english is not even your 4th language you seems not to understand it.
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Ekakamba:
Wow! You must be very good in English Mr England. Starting a sentence with small letter is totally absurd though. Just saying wally.

Freak , on internet and social forums . any letter and spelling is allowed as long as U drive your message
Re: Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. by Ekakamba: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Freak , on internet and social forums . any letter and spelling is allowed as long as U drive your message
okay words like? gara, wawa mai nuna kaishin?

(1) (Reply)

So Much Aso Ebi Styles To Design Just To Prove How Much You Love Aso Ebi / Meet The Mr And Miss IMSU 2016 Contestants / Affordable Lugauages Nd Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.