Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense (796 Views)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by pneumaticos(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing more
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by pneumaticos(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016

Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by xerxesII: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eerrm
Deathstroke007 , your attention is needed grin
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by DeathStroke007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
xerxesII:
Eerrm
Deathstroke007 , your attention is needed grin

lol
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by DeathStroke007(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
e pain me as Chelsea lose o..

ehn ehn.. you say I lack common sense... common sense comes from morality..

#qed# case closed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by kazlaw2000: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
e pain me as Chelsea lose o..

ehn ehn.. you say I lack common sense... common sense comes from morality..

#qed# case closed..

Morality has only a few supporters nowadays. You will be seriously castigated for espousing morality. Real Muslims and Christians would definitely fear for this Jumoke woman. Do you realise the kinds of this these people would be requiring her to do in the coming days. The seductive photo shoots, the sexually provocative catwalk dance. Haba, just becos she is rich now, all is well? So everything is money? What a pity.
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by poshestmina(f): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Annoying topic I tell you
Where was he when the girl was hawking under sun and rain?
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 17, 2016
poshestmina:

Its obvious people like u will put on bra and pant as well just to make few dough and secure cheap fame,u throw morality to the wind and your normal excuse is this is 21st century... So unclothedness is now a norm in your eyes? God Have mercy on us
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by poshestmina(f): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Justdulla:
Its obvious people like u will put on bra and pant as well just to make few dough and secure cheap fame,u throw morality to the wind and your normal excuse is this is 21st century... So unclothedness is now a norm in your eyes? God Have mercy on us

Don't put me in the spot,you don't know me

@topic,have you seen her naked already?.what makes you think she'll eventually start sleeping around?

Does it mean we don't have decent models anymore?
You are sick in the head for generalizing. If that's what you do,not every woman is wayward
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by Annunaki(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2016
He clearly lacks not just common sense but a functional brain as well.

1 Like

Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by kazlaw2000: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
poshestmina:

There is dignity in labour.
Some Prophets of God and many great men and women of God were labourers also toiling in sun and rain.
God's pleasure is the greatest comfort.

Look if you people don't believe the scriptures or just don't care, then I'm sorry for wasting ur time.
Re: Deathstroke007 Your Front Page Post Shows Your Lack Of Common Sense by alienvirus: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2016
God bless Deathstroke007. We are in the end time when immorality and animality thrive. Those yapping dusts up there are nothing but agents of Satan.

Even their Jesus Christ was wretched throughout his entire life. He had opportunity to the riches of then but he decided to follow the path of his God. His followers today are completely on the wrong path.

...even a reverend sister will never castigate you.

(1) (Reply)

Endtime: 5 Dangerous Signs To Know That Your Pastor Is A Fake (must Read) / Jehovahs Witnesses Forbids Any Charity Work Aimed At Non-witnesses / Bacha Bazi: The Male Rape/sodomy Practice In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.