Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80411 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doe: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
The bag Na grade A China. Case closed
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by dmola(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
bbeautylik:
Why she no be like Murray Bruce

kindly check ur private message tanks
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by katerine7(f): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
iyaf do ena na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2016
pussypounder:

I just want to use my dig bick to slap your ugly face and put it back in your mouth angry
stop playing. olashas is a cutie pie. she looks good
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by olashas(f): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
stop playing. olashas is a cutie pie. she looks good
He wanted me to notice him grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by modupeolami: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Miss linda, first of all i don't know where you get that money to buy a 500 million house and really is not my business. A western lady precisely a Danish lady rescue a poor boy from the street and you are here fight over fake or original bag, you even boast you paid 14,000 dollars for the bag. Why don't you use your money for the right cause, help poor pple especially kid, less fortunate pple, there are alot sufferring and you are fight on the media over vanity thing. When you die, you won't be bury in that house or with that bag, you will be bury outside and nobody will remember you bought 14,000 dollar bag and 500 million house.
i think a word is enough for a wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2016
CFCman:

The fact that she bought a N4.2 million bag is gonna scare a lot of guys away grin How can a guy that earns N200k - N500k per month date her?
BTW, the cost of that bag is roughly equivalent to the 3-month median income of middle class Americans shocked
You either live in a surreal figment of your own imagination, don't observe the happenings in your environs or are just quite silly! When will you wake up to what's going on around you.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
olashas:

He wanted me to notice him grin
oh its love wantintin sturves

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by olashas(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
On his part though grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Wize1: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Linda, so u bought a bag for 4.8 million naira, and people are starving...jst pray God does not pick someone's call n transfer all ur airtime to the person!

Lol! Una no go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
olashas:

On his part though grin
yeah you definitely dont wanna be with a belligerent nigga like that cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Teegemofficial: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
undecided

How your bag take help Nigeria economy nw lipsrsealed undecided

How your bag take help Nigeria economy nw
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Mikeiron78(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Actually, I live in the United States of America and sorry to inform you that you got that wrong, no one cares about what you drive or wear like In Nigeria. Why? You can get whatever you want if you have your cash or good credit, no one cares. So, no one worships no one for material things.

doveda:

Nah, if you carry a Birkin bag in America. people will literally worship you

Go figure undecided
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by DebraRRowla: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
nadias877:
I don't care about how much Linda got her bags cos it's her money. She worked hard for it and she deserves to enjoy herself. If I'm also in a position to buy a bag that costs millions of Naira, I will. My only problem with her is flaunting what she has. She only has money but no class. You will never see Beyonce flaunt her wealth. In fact her life is too private. You only know what she wants you to know about her. I observed that cos I'm a big fan of hers and I follow her a lot on social media. Linda is a typical example of money miss road. You don't have to be born with a silver spoon to have class. I've realized that it's one thing to be rich and it's another thing to be classy. A classy woman doesn't flaunt her wealth, others do the flaunting on her behalf.

I agree, Linda has her rights to decide her bag, she can choose for authentic or fake, depending on her wish. If you want a fake louis vuitton backpack, you can also visit here to get a new one http://louisvuittonreplica.cn/backpacks
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Mikeiron78(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
doveda:

Nah, if you carry a Birkin bag in America. people will literally worship you

Go figure undecided

You must be relating to the America in a Nigerian village then,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.