Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar (986 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by yemstok(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Help caption this

Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Topestbilly(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Bovi : in a minute sir!!

Abu : kai!! AbĀ¤ki I don't hav time for dis.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Pheals(f): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Where do u " caption it" cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Mogenerous(f): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
This bovi be looking like an hausa dude...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Bovi when be isoko man never one day dress like isoko
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Emac34: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Bovi when be isoko man never one day dress like isoko
thought hez yoruba
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Emac34:
thought hez yoruba
Nope. From ozoro Delta state
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Emac34: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Nope. From ozoro Delta state
ok..the Dude is kinda funny
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by vault(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
can I take a picture with you sir?

no froblem, take d ficture
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by pretydiva(f): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Bovi rocked d agbada better.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by cruzita(f): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Bovi looks hot in that attire.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2016
see funny comments
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
I came to read comments
Re: Caption This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And Gen Abubakar by Afrok(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Bovi was like "Sir, see the trash that made Nairaland front page again" undecided

Bovi looked good in the babariga unlike some that are comedians and even what they wear are jokes on them.

(1) (Reply)

Two Secondary School Boys Spotted Kissing In Lekki Expressway [PICS] / BBA Star, Huddah Munroe Shares More Sexy Bikini Photos / My Wife Pack Out Of My House Because I Fumigated The House --- AY Makun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.