Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter (40236 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Kjking(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
I do see reasons with him on everything he said.. first he's got fans and these fans need to know what's going on... yes they've done a good job by deceiving us over the years.. but then, this is something he's been nursing over time. I feel his pain though... cos when it comes to family buzness, it really can be annoying.. bizness is meant to be bizness void of family relationship.. so for those saying he's ranting on twitter, I disagree. y'all are is fan and deserve to know the truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Savigne(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Here we go again....

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by NobleAngell(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
I c

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by fashiajones(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2016
biko peter abeg leave trash for lawma..every track was a hit back to back family or no family..

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by hobermener: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
E

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by omolola15(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Who cares. If una like make una scatter. Na una problem.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Trustisaburden: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Peter talks more than he sings. I'm not surprise here. Always rushing to social media! SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Savigne(f): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Here we go again.....

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Godsonkemz(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Okoye's family should settle their matter off-media. This shouldn't be heard from Peter.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by eph12(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Peter again undecided... pride dey say goeth before destruction

U will never see Paul ranting on twitter like mad dog..,buh paul lipsrsealed...smh

Wat happens to calling a family/management meeting, instead of coming 2 twitter n ranting
And you think they have not done that so many times? Before he can be typing this it means this issue has been going on for a long time and every move at settling this refused to work.

5 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by gozzlin: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Now this is a crazy man ranting there. He wants to kick out Jude forgetting how Jude sold his car to produce their first album. Ingrate!

He knows he's nothing without Paul cos Paul is the writer of all their songs. Peter is only a common dancer. That's why he'll remain loyal to Paul. I just wish they'll all go their separate ways let's see how this talentless, noisy braggart Peter will fare going solo. He can't write songs, he can't produce. Let's see where his dancing will take him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by MrTeCO(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Now I see why Peter couldn't go on with their cousin that he wanted to start up with in his new record label..... If a whole P- Square will have this problem, I better start working on a way to create a very strong relationship with my two kid brothers. I can't imagine having to fight with them and other people starts poking face into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Never wash your dirty linens in public

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by tatucci: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2016
HIAN!!!! grammar dan wear soccer pant! grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by tatucci: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
gozzlin:
Now this is a crazy man ranting there. He wants to kick out Jude forgetting how Jude sold his car to produce their first album. Ingrate!

He knows he's nothing without Paul cos Paul is the writer of all their songs. Peter is only a common dancer. That's why he'll remain loyal to Paul. I just wish they'll all go their separate ways let's see how this talentless, noisy braggart Peter will fare going solo. He can't write songs, he can't produce. Let's see where his dancing will take him.

but you know psquare aint psquare without the dance bit. neither is dancing "common". i dont think any of them will go far if they separated.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by NaLaugh: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
That's why I always tell people to AVOID mixing business and family.

With business or any money-related venture, there are bound to be problems. So why jeopardize family relationship in the process by mixing business and family?

At the end of the day, family is all you really have, but unfortunately too many people lose that as business collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by frisky2good(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Brothers will always get along until wives come into the story. Jude, oya go find new artists to manage.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by iamkneeyi: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Jude sold his first car for their first album ..they should chill pls

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by adebid4u(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
another celeb stunt cooking...................maybe it's the turn of otedola,akande or buhari to settle fight this time.......naijacelebprank2016loading..

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Atlantian: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2016
I am a fan of PS

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by fammo: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Jus watching.....in case u are wondering who liked your comments....i am guilty!
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by macapie20(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
E nor concern me!!
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Atlantian: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2016
I am a fan of Psquare, but I am tired of listening to the crap they sing these days. Now I know that these craps they have been churning out is as a result of the inexperienced management spearheaded by Jude who believes it must be Psquare or nothing.

Truth is, time changes and Psquare should break up. I want Paul to express himself, and I want Peter to express himself. Jude's Northside Record can chose to have them collaborate with their arists and Paul and Peter can collaborate with anyone they so chose.

It is time for you to understand that if peaceful separation is not guaranteed, then violent explosion is inevitable, and the sh.it has just hit the ceiling.

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by AfroKnight: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
For him to come out like this there must be fire on the mountain.

You are brothers. Try to settle amicably. No let outsiders pour petrol on top.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by YorkiBerry(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Do you "nurture" problems?
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by ariesbull: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Things you see when sibling get married ...you know women have a way of making once loving siblings turn arch enemies.

Oh their mum is dead and this is bound to happen

Wetin concern me
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by ariesbull: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
NaLaugh:
That's why I always tell people to AVOID mixing business and family.

With business or any money-related venture, there are bound to be problems. So why jeopardize family relationship in the process by mixing business and family?

At the end of the day, family is all you really have, but unfortunately too many people lose that as business collateral damage.

But there are family businesses
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Pque(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2016
it is usually money that cause this kind of problem among brothers. It is like Jude has collected some huge amount that can't be accounted for. In Africa, big bros remains big bros, egbon na egbon. That is ur cross. Paul can't even say anything cause egbon na egbon, elder na elder.

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by crismark(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2016
I concur
poshestmina:
Why not settle it within yourselves?
Must everything be on social media?

So you just realized family business is a pain in the a$$ after all this years lipsrsealed
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by bigtt76(f): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Osheeeeee! grin
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by holluwai(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Hope dangote sees this soon sha, he's a very nice man who does not like seeing people fight... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Kemi Olunloyo Drops Savage Comments On Georgina Onuoha's Pics. Blasts Ibinabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.