Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Game Of Apology - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Of Apology (4407 Views)

Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Game Of D Day / Game Of Choices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
a kiss for me too grin
Re: Game Of Apology by Winnergal(f): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
I apologise for pouring hot ogi on your gorimapa . . .
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
@phemour as long as u promise too be a g2d omo mi  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
a whole this for me

[size=15pt]10 Q[/size]
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
[quote ajavascript:void(0);uthor=Winnergal link=topic=293895.msg4226914#msg4226914 date=1248211323]
I apologise for pouring hot ogi on your gorimapa . . .
[quote][/quote]

Apology processed and here is ya result.

painfully Rejected, how can u pour hot ogi on phemo gorimapa head, wat do u expect him 2 look like

Infact, apology terminated  cheesy cheesy

@adahna

o thank God, mami don 4give us finally

Now, I can Scream We loff u mamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Game Of Apology by darne(m): 3:55am On Jul 22, 2009
Watz All This Ehn?? angry ! Infact Swit ,, Am sacking you For Knowing how to run this Thread,, Just Stop Posting This loff u and loff u stuff 4 here oo cool

Apoligized for Shouting and being Angry when i came In,, wink wink
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2009
Oh Darne

I really don't know what to do about ur case, each time i promise myself never to accept ur apology, i see myself falling in loff with ur funny wordz

i just can't help it but to ACEEPT ur APOLOGY

Now listen, Don't hurt my feelings or anybody feelings again ooo. or else cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by ndumart: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2009
i apologise for not apologising earlier than dis
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2009
Apology rejected bcuz i don't understand wat ur talking about
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
I apologise for that text message embarassed
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
How can u type goodass instead of swit D . U sent me a text message including goodass name and now u want me to accept ur apology . uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm lemme think about it sha undecided undecided undecided

Apology accepted . just make sure u don't make such mistakes again Na me be ur loff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So use my name to sing every blessed day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2009
I apologise 4 his outburst tongue

@Random

Baby, my sweet, my lover, the only being I hold on to. I pray its not too late to apologise. I apologise for kissing u in front of strangers, for holding u below ur waist in public, I apologise for calling u ma baby any time I want to call u, I apologise for holding ur face close to mine just to look into ur beautiful eyes . . . . .

I will be back to apologise some more wink
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2009
Ummmmmmmm . Apology in process

Result out -- Sorry, ur apology has bin terminated . We do not know whom ur dedicating ur apology to .

But something keeps telling me its ME . Abi na me ? . In fact, i know its me jor, cuz u did all those things to me .

I just want u to confirm its me . Then ur apology can be re-process cheesy cheesy

Thank you
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
Its confirmed, can moi move on tongue wink

@Op

Today deep in ma thots, it occurred to me ow I much I need to apologise to you babe. Let me start by apologising for the way we met, U were attending to a client, I was a would be client, U looked up from where u were, our eyes met briefly, u turned back to ur client, I kept on looking hoping you would look up again, then u did, this time ur eyes lingered on mine 4 God knows ow long, my sensuous baby, I apologise for stealing that gaze, I apologise for you feeding ur eyes on me and never letting go from that day. That smile, I would never 4get it, It lit up the room made it feel 6times bigger than it actually was, Sweetie I apologise, cos that day u melted my heart, I gave my heart to you from that moment henceforth. To cut it short, u finished with ur client, then it was my turn, my heart was beating @ thrice its pace, I looked up and said hey in my sexiest voice, u said ow u doin maam, wow that drawl, lingers in ma memory, I apologise 4 falling in love with that come get me voice of urs.

Ow may I help u? u asked. I had forgotten where I was or what I wanted, I didnt know when I asked what you were doing after work, oh sweetheart, I so apologise. . . . . . .

Still have a lot to apologise 4 . . . . .

I'll be bk wink
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2009
Now, here come my finally judgment. Amigoz, I want u to know It is because of you that I am what I am today. It is because of you that I know loyalty and commitment, dedication and pride, peace and contentment. It is because of you that I can smile on the inside even when the clouds are forming for another storm to overcome. It is because of you that I breathe. It is because of you that I live. It is because of you that love is real. I never thought u would apologize for falling in love with my sexy voice. I wish i could do more than just to make you fall in love beyond expected smiley, I wish I could turn the world around all because of you. But all the same sha. The result says Apology accepted sealed with a romantic kiss and a sentence that says '' I adore You'' smiley smiley smiley
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Swit

If you ask me what I have eaten today, it is a huge bowl of APOLOGETIC PIE. Im sorry for jumping ahead of myself, Im sorry 4 doubting you when I should have listened and understood. I apologise for leaving u feeling the way you do.

Please accept my SINCERE APOLOGIES. embarassed
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Amigoz

I want to tell you that the friendship feelings I have for you is undying. It is a ''feeling'' that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I belif what happened btw us d other nyt was a test. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, though we far apart but i appreciate the trend of our friendship, I wake up every beautiful morning praying to God to water the beautiful tree of our friendship . Thinking of a friend like you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. So, to me . I think ur Apology as bin accepted right from d very first day i met u . Meaning, No matter what u do I will always respect and forgive ur mistakes .

Now, Smile coz u av bin 4given by HIM (Whom is greater dan Me) God luv's U moreeeeeeeee . But i luv u as well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Game Of Apology by Okanran(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi! grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
Okanran:

grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi! grin grin grin

What na ? Abeg ooo, smiley smiley smiley smiley .
Re: Game Of Apology by Okanran(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
Don't mind me, ojare. I'm simply amused ni oooh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth be told, I like the way u guys easily take 2 eachother! wink

@ Topic: I apologize if I've unsettled anyone. wink

PS: Y am I being nice sef? angry angry angry tongue
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny and Nice . Though i sometymz wonder if hez a nice person bcuz of hiz post. But something inside me keeps saying

OKANRAN na Nice MaN . Anyway, Ya apology has bin sent to d processing room and here comes ya result

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

APOLOGY CONSIDERED , SO DERE4 APOLOGY ACCEPTED smiley smiley smiley
Re: Game Of Apology by patwhizkid(f): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2009
I apologize for not saying hi to SL for yu.
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ya apology accepted , just make sure u don't do something bad next time u come around
Re: Game Of Apology by patwhizkid(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ok
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
good of u , anything u do something back, just come hia to apologize

shogbor ?
Re: Game Of Apology by netotse(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
i apologise for not really understanding how this thing works. . .
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
just relax and watch others do it .

Anywayz, Apology accepted but be careful next time
Re: Game Of Apology by kolaoloye(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
I apologize for bringing a help mate,(kody) for my adorable queen(wunmi), because of her pregnancy.
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
Apology rejected, How can u call kody help mate ?

She deserve to be treated like a queen not omo-odor . Please go repent b4 its too late
Re: Game Of Apology by patwhizkid(f): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
I apologize for getting SL pwegnant
Re: Game Of Apology by kolaoloye(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
kody is like a diamond to me,very expensive and rare to find. I hereby apologize with this car

Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Pat

Hell Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry

Apology rejected, shez gonna av an abortion right now angry angry angry

@Kola

Very much accepted now. Ur apology was sent to God and here comes d reply

My son, ur apology has bin accepted, but make sure u treat kody like a queen and tell wunmi about ur love for her . Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Names Only / 4 Pics 1 Word / Download File FIFA 2019 Apk+obb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.