Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? (2581 Views)

Five Smart Alternatives To Western Union And Moneygram / Union And Keystone Banks Complicit In Defrauding A Customer - Barrister Charles / Unblock Your Name On Western Union and unlock US accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2016
The Western Union exchange rate is 193 naira to $1.
But i don't think people do know much about Transfast.

With transfast you can get a good deal because the exchange rate is 260 naira to $1
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by manlawal(m): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2016
tell me more about transfast and the bank you use.
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2016
manlawal:
tell me more about transfast and the bank you use.

You can send through your debit card or bank account and the receiver get it into his bank account.
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by okeyglm: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2016
can one send money from nigeria to china with transfast
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by ceecia(f): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2016
What is this transfast about? Can one send money to china with it? And what is their exchange rate?
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by demosoft: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Transfast paying more than cbn rate...hnmmmm. well I can assist anyone in need of western union or money gram . I pay at 230 to 1 $. Within 30mins
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
demosoft:
Transfast paying more than cbn rate...hnmmmm. well I can assist anyone in need of western union or money gram . I pay at 230 to 1 $. Within 30mins
do you mean you can transfer fund abroad at 230 per dollar?
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by demosoft: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
omoteamac:
do you mean you can transfer fund abroad at 230 per dollar?
grin grin grin grin I meant i will receive dollars in US and pay you naira here at 230 per $.
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by Standozey: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Does transfast transfer money to America from Nigeria?
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by manlawal(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You can send through your debit card or bank account and the receiver get it into his bank account.

what are the charges and efficiency
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerians cannot use TransFast.

So those looking for sending money to China. Its not possible from Nigeria.

You can only receive money with TransFast from Someone in USA or Canada.

Thanks
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
demosoft:
grin grin grin grin I meant i will receive dollars in US and pay you naira here at 230 per $.
OK
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
coolsix:
Nigerians cannot use TransFast.

So those looking for sending money to China. Its not possible from Nigeria.

You can only receive money with TransFast from Someone in USA or Canada.

Thanks
Yes.
You can only receive transfast in Nigeria but can't send from Nigeria
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by amolak: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Pls, can you explain it better?
Re: Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
amolak:
Pls, can you explain it better?

Only Canada and USA residents can send money to anyone in the world including Nigeria.

What the sender will do is to send you the money and you will receive it in your Debit card or bank account.

And they pay 280 for $1

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Vs Pepsi Extra 20% Content and Big Cola Market War / List Of Items That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria / Plan B - Top Night Club In Uyo Offers Exotic Nightlife Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.