Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS (52508 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by billyG(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2016
JumiR:
By JUMI RHODES

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce was born in Lagos on 18th February 1956 to Papa Mullighan(of blessed memory) and Mama Margaret Murray- Bruce from Akassa in Bayelsa State; between them, they have 12 highly-successful children.Ben Murray-Bruce's late father founded the Domino Group. The PDP senator, who is the founder of the Silverbird Group conglomerate, currently represents Bayelsa East senatorial district. He turns 60 on 18th February 2016. In no particular order, Dawn-To-Dusk News profiles 7 of Ben Murray-Bruce's siblings.

1. Mrs. Margaret Murray-Bruce - 89-year-old Murray-Bruce matriarch

2. Mr. William Murray-Bruce - Director, Finance Department and the Management Information Systems of Domino Group

3. Mr. Michael Murray-Bruce - Managing Director, Domino Group

4. Mrs. Joy Murray-Bruce Jonah - Executive Director, Domino Group

5. Mr. Roy Murray-Bruce - President, Silverbird Group (made up of Silverbird Communication-Rhythm FM and Silverbird Television-; Silverbird Cinemas; Silverbird Productions; Silverbird Properties; Silverbird Film Distribution; and Silverbird Malls)

6. Mr. Guy Murray-Bruce - President of Entertainment at The Silverbird Group

7. Mr. Billy Murray-Bruce - Executive Director, Domino Group

8. Ms. Philomena Murray-Bruce - Executive Director, Domino Group

http://dawntodusknews.com/meet-senator-ben-murray-bruces-mother-brothers-sisters-photos/
I think say d mama na oyinbo?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by mn09abk: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2016
peacengine:

But he has a Nigerian passport, we are allowed to have dual nationality, they were all born here, their mum is Nigerian, what's your point? My brother knowledge is power, read the Nigerian constitution as regards nationality before commenting next time
As you oversabi the Nigerian Constitution now...Did you know it is a violation for a Senator to have Dual Citizenship?.....Have you mow see where u erred my brother?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Sanchase: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Why are they looking like Indians undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by miomio(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2016
PAT4HOT:
All those commenting above does not observe that Ben's father may not be a Nigerian from the name and what is stated above. Besides, they all look as half caste as confirmed that the mum is from bayelsa which I think Mr. Ben is representing.
The question now is, where is Mr. Ben from?

google it.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Gayigaskia(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
as much as i used to taunt him , this can't seat straight guy share a birthday with my daughter. Happy birth day Mr common sense found after GEJ
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by mercenary: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oyibo Nigerians...from their looks to their names. They are clearly doing well for themselves. Ben I don't want to hear that efcc are after you when you leave that seat cos I don't think you have any reason to steal unless ofcourse u have a history of kleptomania.
That didn't make common sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2016
iWrite4People:
Hope they keep keeping things together.

Ur the one keeping them since

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by youngchizi(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2016
so successful

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by ojomamah: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
PAT4HOT:
All those commenting above does not observe that Ben's father may not be a Nigerian from the name and what is stated above. Besides, they all look as half caste as confirmed that the mum is from bayelsa which I think Mr. Ben is representing.

If your father or mother is a Nigerian, you are a Nigerian - as stated in the constitution. So Mr Ben is Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by allycat: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
His father was a half caste with a Nigerian mother from Akassa in Ogbia LGA Bayelsa state. The list of his siblings is very incomplete, his eldest brother is Francis Bruce a well known businessman in Port Harcourt with no political ambition or affiliations. They share father but not mother. At least 2 of his sisters are missing from the list, I can't remember the names but one Aunty Helen as she is called owns Bambi Creche in Shonibare estatend recently lost her husband. Although from Bayelsa state they all grew up in Lagos except the eldest and he Ben Bruce only began to associate with Bayelsa during his tenure as NTA Dg.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
PAT4HOT:

Am not doubting your intelligence, am only asking if its not proper for Mr. Ben to trace his roots?
And who told yoy he is not knowledgeable to trace his route? ? did he inform U/us that he was lost?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by erico2k2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
mn09abk:

As you oversabi the Nigerian Constitution now...Did you know it is a violation for a Senator to have Dual Citizenship?.....Have you mow see where u erred my brother?
Plz show me the citation because I and kids do have dual citizenship. So ova to U.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by ruggedtimi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
one person is missing...Francis bruce. He is their half brother
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by gbishman: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fresh family
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by mn09abk: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
erico2k2:

Plz show me the citation because I and kids do have dual citizenship. So ova to U.
66(1)(a) of the constitution. It provides as follows:

No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or House of Representatives if; subject to the provision of section 28 of this constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria.

Over and Out.....Let me not see you and your kids near public office o.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by stevecantrell: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
PAT4HOT:

Well, look closely at their features.

These are people from the Indian Ocean off the southern Coast of Africa. They're from Seychelles.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Bishops10(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
MathsChic:
I don't see number 8
Can't you see that Op reserved the babe for himself Ms
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by mekonglobal(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
MR COMMON SENSE gat cute family

PLEASE SIR HOW MUCH IS 2DOZENS OF COMMON SENSE

BUHARI and LAI MOHAMMAD ask me 2 find out d price
Hahahahaha Nigerians ah! cheesycheesy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
mn09abk:

66(1)(a) of the constitution. It provides as follows:

No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or House of Representatives if; subject to the provision of section 28 of this constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria.

Over and Out.....Let me not see you and your kids near public office o.
Oga read what I wrote DUAL citizenship. I have not renounced my Nigeria Citizenship. The senator has American citizenship and Nigerian one.If I ha e a German passport then Yeh cos the Germans do not allow dual citizenship.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by toni68: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
what of stella murray bruce of eje ka jo fame
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Okeikpu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I know sey u go make us proud. Thanx for the litle info.

oboi na yu dey sleep o, tonye don tell us where him from..
Who TonyeBarcanistan, na human being
But wait o,since when Germans start dey bear Williams ,Roy n Bruce
Abi I don drink ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by IGBOPRINCE: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
Who TonyeBarcanista, na human being
But wait o,since when Germans start dey bear Williams ,Roy n Bruce
Abi I don drink ?
na me get dat question? Abeg throw d question to him by quoting him.
Some germans do answer english name or sth that look like english german, what of karl marx ? Or Mercedes benz ? Adolf hitler lol.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
Some germans do answer english name or sth that look like english german, what of karl marx ? Or Mercedes benz ? Adolf hitler lol.

No mind that guy jare
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
i talk am, na outcast dem be
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Okeikpu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:

alight ,una don win grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Vivly(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
The primary school I attended in PortHarcourt is owned by one of the Murray Bruce's wife. That's the closest I've come to the Bruces.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by CioAngels(f): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hope his joining politics is not to scheme for presidency tomorrow? They have dual citizenship becos Nigeria is where anything can happen. Nigeria is not Ghana. They are not Nigerians. Yes, their parents have been long in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by peacengine(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
CioAngels:
[s]I hope his joining politics is not to scheme for presidency tomorrow? They have dual citizenship becos Nigeria is where anything can happen. Nigeria is not Ghana. They are not Nigerians. Yes, their parents have been long in Nigeria[/s].

You are not more Nigerian than them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS by Iamlordgee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
I like that Part where he say "...and I just want to make common Sense"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.