Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP (20892 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP by fallout87: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wakil is the one they should have chosen as chairman. Foolish people
Re: Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think pdp must b trying 2 destabilise nigeria via bokoharam,IPOB,wailers,ND miltants,economic suboteur since they lose election.If not how can they make a confirm Bokoharam sponsor a pdp chairman.
Re: Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP by benflin(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:
2019 would perhaps be the most interesting polls we'll witness, a straight fight between the North. Northern votes would be divided, Buhari's corruption war would have put him at daggers drawn with 'the establishment', The Westerners would realise they were scammed by the false hope of APC's change, the southerners.......well, blood is thicker than water. I can only imagine what a Ribadu (PDP) versus El-Rufai (APC) candidacy would look like. Perfect contest.

Thesame Ribadu that could not come second in Adamawa state u most b joking
Re: Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
The PDP must have some thing up their sleeves for appointing Sheriff , I swear this appointment got me confused.
Re: Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP by AlPeter: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Davvymavvy:

I'm not a fan of either Saraki or Atiku. Let me drop the garment of support and address issue head on. About your statement, how sure are you? Don't forget the build up to 2011 general elections, Atiku was able to navigate his away out of the political tide of the likes of Babangida and co, through that, he emerged as the sole northern candidate to face GEJ in the primaries.
the AVERAGE northerner not the POLITICAL THUGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / President Buhari Arrives France Ahead Of One Planet Summit In France(pics) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.