Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network (1578 Views)

How Can One Successfully Grow A Facebook Page Without Facebook Ads / What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It / How Guest Posting Can Help Grow Your Online Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello Webmasters, I created a social network site by and am seeking growth strategies

Here's the link to the site: i.aweola.org
Its still partially in development stage

I recently read it took Facebook 10 months to reach 1 million users, I basically still have 10 members, any Innovative ideas and strategy is welcome.
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
I tried using facebook but all am getting are likes and no sign ups

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
any suggestions?
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by Donald3d(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2016
i could give you ideas.08182346055,message and whatsapp only until after 5pm please.
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by princesidney(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2016
i have joined

fOR any SEO & Internet Marketing Applications such as Wicked Article Creator, Traffic Exploder, Market Samurai etc - You can contact me at princesidney@gmail.com or Whatsapp-07030169131 only
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by princesidney(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Run a referral program with earnings attached.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by branhampaul: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Hello Webmasters, I created a social network site by and am seeking growth strategies

Here's the link to the site: i.aweola.org
Its still partially in development stage

I recently read it took Facebook 10 months to reach 1 million users, I basically still have 10 members, any Innovative ideas and strategy is welcome.
I Visited The Site But Get These Stuff Amended.. *remove 'UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA'. You Dont Need That Perhaps If You Even Need That Type Of Clause It Should Be UNITED STATES OF AFRICA. *HIV STATUS In The Reg Page Should Be Aborted, Who The Fukk Gon Tell You His Hiv Status..

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by Jinf: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2016
1st. The url is a No No 2nd. Wtf is "United states of Nigeria"?
- No one would take your site serious until that is fixed.
3rd. The site isn't really designed for mobile.
Fix all this 1st.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank you all for your keen advise
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
I will get to working on these recommendations asap
Jinf:
1st. The url is a No No
2nd. Wtf is "United states of Nigeria"?

- No one would take your site serious until that is fixed.

3rd. The site isn't really designed for mobile.

Fix all this 1st.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Noted I will make the changes, the growth plan is Africa in the longrun, I just used Nigeria as a starting place
branhampaul:
I Visited The Site But Get These Stuff Amended.. *remove 'UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA'. You Dont Need That Perhaps If You Even Need That Type Of Clause It Should Be UNITED STATES OF AFRICA. *HIV STATUS In The Reg Page Should Be Aborted, Who The Fukk Gon Tell You His Hiv Status..
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good Idea, came across my mind too. But one has too have an investor or the budget to embark on that route
princesidney:
Run a referral program with earnings attached.
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks, for joining grin hope u enjoyed the platform. even though its a bit empty wink
princesidney:
i have joined

fOR any SEO & Internet Marketing Applications such as Wicked Article Creator, Traffic Exploder, Market Samurai etc - You can contact me at princesidney@gmail.com or Whatsapp-07030169131 only
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
iT would be much appreciated if you can offer service
princesidney:
i have joined

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by princesidney(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
There are different types of referral program
MrAwePresident:
Good Idea, came across my mind too. But one has too have an investor or the budget to embark on that route
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by princesidney(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
I do but sometimes some people need it
MrAwePresident:
iT would be much appreciated if you can offer service
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by swayflow: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
The website name doesn't Really sound like a social network name. if someone says aweola.Org not even '.com' I would thing it was a Yoruba movie website. Just my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by swayflow: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
The website name doesn't Really sound like a social network name. if someone says aweola.Org not even '.com' I would think it was a Yoruba movie website. Just my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by InovativeCritic: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
lol...do u know there is an Indian Taxi App named OLA and i do not think its owned by yorubas
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by InovativeCritic: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
did u visit this site?
swayflow:
The website name doesn't Really sound like a social network name. if someone says aweola.Org not even '.com' I would think it was a Yoruba movie website. Just my honest opinion.
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by swayflow: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
InovativeCritic:
did u visit this site?
Yes I did
Re: I Need Strategists To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks, guys considered your advice.. even though it took 4 years later wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

I present Jollove.com, focused on connecting serious people interested in a serious relationship and not hookups or casual dates.

Increase your chances of getting married this year by visiting:

https://jollove.com/register/

Date safely at the comfort of your home.

Find a serious relationship

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page With 10k+ Members For Sale / Please Which Software Do You Recommend For Me? / Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.