Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall (713 Views)

Ultra Modern Events Hall For Rent For 55,000 At Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. / 600 Capacity Luxury Affordable Events Hall & Event Planning Services / Events Hall Decoration At Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall by Mykel4God(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria’s leading actress, Omotola Jolade hosted family and friends on Valentine’s Day to Old school loving valentines party to officially open her personal event place “Double Doors”.
She gave her guests a lovely treat as she handed
roses to ladies to celebrate love as they walked in to the hall. Double doors Event place is located on along Anthony, Ikeja.

The exquisite hall sits about 600 – 800 guests. The fun old school party will be a yearly celebration for couples at the venue.

Her husband and celebrities like Bimbo Akintola, Daddy freeze and wife, Denrele, Blackky, Bimpe Onakoya, Dj bombastic, Big sam , Osexynationals and many more turned up to celebrate with her.
More photos below:

Re: See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall by Mykel4God(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016

Re: See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall by Oladimejy(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2016
I dont know why people praise this lady... is she the mother of our lord Jesus christ...some zombie will quote me
Re: See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall by Kenzico(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Kai! I wish I was substituted to do that Rocking
Re: See Photos From Omotola Jolade's Launch Of 'double Door' Events Hall by nickyvick(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wow Lovely. Omo sexy rocking her hubby lol.

(1) (Reply)

Project Praise 2020 - Gospel Talent Hunt / 7 People You Would See At A Naija Wedding / Light Up Your Creativity (A Training Workshop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.