Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cream To Make A Chocolate Skin To Become Fair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cream To Make A Chocolate Skin To Become Fair (798 Views)

Easy Way To Get A Chocolate Skin Tone / 5 Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate / Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cream To Make A Chocolate Skin To Become Fair by Blessinzy(f): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
My close Friend needs a cream to make her light or perhaps fair, i actually gave her my cream (lemon fresh) but has no effect on her. so please av u any idea what the solution is...
Re: Cream To Make A Chocolate Skin To Become Fair by Rukkington(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
It's really a bad idea to bleach u kw.... It causes skin cancer in d long run. Tell her to use moisturizing cream to maintain her complexion. My 2 kobo

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde Products / Sickle Cell Ambassadors / Heart And The Transplant: An Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.