Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. (16400 Views)

Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by Youpele52: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
I spent half of yesternight downloading a large file, slept off hoping this morning it would've downloaded completely. To my dismay it got stuck at 89%, and went no further. Tried resuming but it wouldn't, but I successfully downloaded other smaller files. The only option I thought I had was to restart the download, anyway I googled the issue and came across this wonderful lifesaving article.

All my UC fans you might wanna save this page....
It worked like magic.

[b]

Is Your Downloading Failed/error/Link Expired At The Final Moment?? And Not Able To Resume It?? Don't Worry, I Have Solution.

How To Resume:

Step 1: First Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Then Find Your Downloading File And .tmp File Just Below Your Downloading File.

Eg: Im Downloading XYZ.apk And It Fails At 53%. So Now I Need To Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > And I Have To File Named XYZ.apk And XYZ.apk.tmp Files.

Step 2: Now We Have To Move Those Files From UC Downloads Folder To Any Other Folder.

Step 3: Then Again We Need To Open UC Browser App And We Have To Delete XYZ.apk File From Downloading Files.

Step 4: Now We Have To Download Same File Again From The Same Link For A Minimum Of 2-5% And Pause It.

Step 5: Then Again Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Now Delete Those Two Files [Downloading File & .Tmp File]

Step 6: Now Goto Folder Where You Moved First Two Downloading Files And Move Them Back To UC Downloads Folder.

Step 7: Now Open UC Browser App Again And Goto Download Manager And Resume Your Download.

[/b]

Note: Does not work with "Resume Not Supported" files.

Source:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/trick-how-to-resume-download-failed-t3086944

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by kolexepana: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
No wonder, if i'm downloading on my c8 and it failed, it won't resume.
Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by joey150(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
See procedure.
Most times if the download is resume supported it usually restarts for me.

3 Likes

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by JesusCrew: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thnks 4 sharing.

But is there a way to make/set d tab to be more than 10 tabs in uc browser?
Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by MrBONE2(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
@Oups!,remember you have been sleeping through out night to morning time when the download link expired.grin
The solution you give is a very long process and time consuming. grin

I just contact the Great One of KUVUKI LAND to speak to the Bones of possible simple Solutions.grin

Ah ha !there is a good news from Bones! grin
Here is the Solution

The Great One of KUVUKI LAND said you must try to know and remember the link of such file you are downloading and note dont deleat the failed download file at the ucweb idm. grin grin grin
Meaning do not sleep and when download link expired,just go back to back to the download link of that same file from ur uc browser,click on the download it will ask you if you want to continue to download the existing file "#from where it stop",select yes and go to ur uc idm and see for ya self "Holla your l download have just continue from where it stop. tested , trusted & confirmed! grin

Do that and thank Me, Naira landers and KiVUki Landers forever . grin
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaalaaa . grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by primeson1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Youpele52:
I spent half of yesternight downloading a large file, slept off hoping this morning it would've downloaded completely. To my dismay it got stuck at 89%, and went no further. Tried resuming but it wouldn't, but I successfully downloaded other smaller files. The only option I thought I had was to restart the download, anyway I googled the issue and came across this wonderful lifesaving article.

It worked like magic.

[b]

Is Your Downloading Failed/error/Link Expired At The Final Moment?? And Not Able To Resume It?? Don't Worry, I Have Solution.

How To Resume:

Step 1: First Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Then Find Your Downloading File And .tmp File Just Below Your Downloading File.

Eg: Im Downloading XYZ.apk And It Fails At 53%. So Now I Need To Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > And I Have To File Named XYZ.apk And XYZ.apk.tmp Files.

Step 2: Now We Have To Move Those Files From UC Downloads Folder To Any Other Folder.

Step 3: Then Again We Need To Open UC Browser App And We Have To Delete XYZ.apk File From Downloading Files.

Step 4: Now We Have To Download Same File Again From The Same Link For A Minimum Of 2-5% And Pause It.

Step 5: Then Again Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Now Delete Those Two Files [Downloading File & .Tmp File]

Step 6: Now Goto Folder Where You Moved First Two Downloading Files And Move Them Back To UC Downloads Folder.

Step 7: Now Open UC Browser App Again And Goto Download Manager And Resume Your Download.

[/b]

Source:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/trick-how-to-resume-download-failed-t3086944

Wow it worked... Am downloading 2.23gb and link expired at 1.4gb...now it has resumed... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by Youpele52: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
primeson1:

Wow it worked... Am downloading 2.23gb and link expired at 1.4gb...now it has resumed... Thanks

I'm pleased to here this. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by Usmyne(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2016
I couldn't locate the .tmp file in my phone's file manager.. I can only be able to see the uncompleted download file and nothing more..

pls help me out
Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by sfinkzslot(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
Youpele52:

It worked like magic.

[b]

How To Resume:

[/b]

Source:

OP I tried your tweak but behold it continued from the 2%, where i paused it, which is same as downloading afresh, or am I missing something here?
Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by Horduncee(m): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Thank you so much. U saved my night.... Lol grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by Boll2010: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2018
MrBONE2:
@Oups!,remember you have been sleeping through out night to morning time when the download link expired.grin
The solution you give is a very long process and time consuming. grin

I just contact the Great One of KUVUKI LAND to speak to the Bones of possible simple Solutions.grin

Ah ha !there is a good news from Bones! grin
Here is the Solution

The Great One of KUVUKI LAND said you must try to know and remember the link of such file you are downloading and note dont deleat the failed download file at the ucweb idm. grin grin grin
Meaning do not sleep and when download link expired,just go back to back to the download link of that same file from ur uc browser,click on the download it will ask you if you want to continue to download the existing file "#from where it stop",select yes and go to ur uc idm and see for ya self "Holla your l download have just continue from where it stop. tested , trusted & confirmed! grin

Do that and thank Me, Naira landers and KiVUki Landers forever . grin
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaalaaa . grin

yaah!!!!!!! thanks!!! captain save a download!!! cause me no get the op yarn. but hours na one time how I go delete file wey remain 10mb to finish a whole 145mb movie
Re: How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. by jboixxx: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Youpele52, you are a "data saver"! Thanks for the tip...just when needed.

(1) (Reply)

The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram / Avi Movie Downloads / New Phone Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.