Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

FG Should Pass Company Declaration Act Law Into Bill!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG Should Pass Company Declaration Act Law Into Bill!!!!! (400 Views)

Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / FG Should Be Prepared To Help Nigerians Affected By MMM / FG Should Prepare To Help Those Affected By MMM..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Pass Company Declaration Act Law Into Bill!!!!! by Honesty007(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Enough is enough of extortion and exploitation of Nigerians by foreign companies!!
Yes, companies may have their secrets,mode of operations,profit making revenues etc.
This should not be a hinderance to Nigerians.We should not be kept in the dark on what we spend our Money on.

This is what normally happens when we do not know how a company operates.All Nigerians keep seeing on national media is advertiements.

Nigerians have been milked dry by southafrican companies etc DSTV,MTN and others.

The rate of billing/charging abuse is over extraordinariy.
I donot blame the companies totally,but i blame the governments and succesive past administrations for selling the citizens of the country and their dignity and protection to foreign companies.
This is a terrible mess and i feel it must be put to a stop.

God should just help us for the long years of slavery and corrupt exploitation all in the name of profit making.
In essscence what am saying is if i buy dstv and i don't watch it for 3months and its the same duration i brought,y is my money deducted ?

Why should what i never used be charged in my accounts? These r exploitation and extortion and it must end by company declaring their mode of operations, their do's and don'ts and compensation plan to customers

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now, Get Your Own Share Of Amazing Household Appliances Up For Grabs! / The Trouble With NAIRA 2015, 16 / Air Conditions Installer/ Repairer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.