Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

#NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye (53228 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by gfullmoon(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . . .no be by force, Jude (if he claims he is good at managing) should go find another artist and make him big . . . . . I repeat, Jude Okoye is a pest grin grin

[size=3pt]lalasticlala, you copy?[/size]
Most Managers are more powerful than musicians especially when they hire such Musician under contract. May be or may be not Mr Jude Okoye signed Psquare under contract for life. And Psquare cannot just wake up one morning and cancel the contract without settlement which is likely what Mr Jude is driving at. Mr Jude be like 50:50 or nothing. Peter be like brother you are greedy. That"s why they have taking it us ejudges to judge. But don't be surprised when both parties claimn their Twitter handle was hacked tomorrow.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Erotex(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fadekebisola:

so u are from Nsukka?.....i heard the place is too villagic upon hosting unn for the past 60yrs...and that their women are involved in prostitution

just been curious...no offence

Am veri grateful cuz u js heard not seen.
Common sense is needed ~Nwa_Nsukka
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . . .no be by force, Jude (if he claims he is good at managing) should go find another artist and make him big . . . . . I repeat, Jude Okoye is a pest grin grin

[size=3pt]lalasticlala, you copy?[/size]
if paul concur with peter then jude should respect himself and leave, buh if paul doesn't concur, then psquare will scatter except bill gate will call them for a dinner to settle the matter grin

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by TruthHurts1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
I won't be surprised if they planned this as a publicity stunt.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by repogirl(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elxandre:

I've noticed you this woman like Beef like kilode cheesy
lol, ehen nau, correct beef and hot fights are very interesting. Never a dull moment when people are beefing each other.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Bobb910: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Watch out 4 Another Track tittled "E No Concern U" ;DWatch out 4 Another Track tittled "E No Concern U"
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by NegusNagast: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
redcliff:
what happens when women come into the lives of men...especially brothers who are seemingly of the same age bracket...

And Psquare personally told you these words you opined? Why do you people like bringing up lies in place of facts? How did you know it's their wives that caused the whole drama?

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beyounce fired her management screw which includes her cousin yet Americans and even some Nigerians supported her act. Here in Nigeria, similar stuff happened and they are putting the blame on their wives. When are we gonna get it right in this continent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Elxandre(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
lol, ehen nau, correct beef and hot fights are very interesting. Never a dull moment when people are beefing each other.
You no fit pray for peace and reconciliation between the beefers shey?
God is watching you. cheesy
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
I doesn't know why dis news dey happy me,I always like where people dey fight or quarrel. Oga dangote no call dem for settlement o
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by chocolateberry(f): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
BE811APP:
are they not tired..

Well, as for me I think Jude started Hating on His bro bcuz He married Lola..
Its Nice He is standing by His wife...

Dis things are normal in Houses where Boys plenty.. The brothers will be thinking its the other brothers wife cuzing trouble..

Either ways... I wish dem Well in their future biznesses grin

I think that's just the point, because Peter got married to Lola (I think Jude n his family, Peter excluded are tribalist, Paul couldn't react like Jude did cuz Peter is his twin) And Jude's Issue with his brother started with Peter's relationship. FOR THOSE WONDERING WHY JUDE DIDN'T VE ISSUE WITH PAUL BUT PETER ONLY!
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by preciousMI1(f): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
redcliff:
what happens when women come into the lives of men...especially brothers who are seemingly of the same age bracket...
i swear down. they were good all along till one day...
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Stumbled on the whole ish quite late as I have been busy all day.
I love Peter to death but, truth is he threw shade first.
Paul is clearly marked as the go-between in this issue. All both parties need to mediate and thrash things out. This isn't the first time, something similar happened in 2013 or so. Family will always be family.

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by favouryemmy: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
I no longer take all these celebrity beefs serious. As far as I'm concerned they are manufactured in order to remain in the spotlight. Behind the scene they are just laughing with themselves.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Sgwash: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
redcliff:
My mum warns my brothers and myself of the women we will choose to marry... Women are the all time wreckers of homes
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Sgwash: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
youngwarlocks:
I normally dont talk abt celebrities cos it is their life and business. I think it is good they split up. the fact that they are twin or brothers doesnt mean they have to do everything together they should just split and try things differently and separately. abi if peter is going to hell fire jude and paul will follow him?. #psquareshouldsplitup
Listen to yourself dude
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by CioAngels(f): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
So sad, their wives are now like my husband is more talented so he has to go solo. Tell your brothers to be on their own. Women, they have destroyed the unity in that family.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by kunlejazz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
BE811APP:
are they not tired..

Well, as for me I think Jude started Hating on His bro bcuz He married Lola..
Its Nice He is standing by His wife...

Dis things are normal in Houses where Boys plenty...The brothers will be thinking its the other brothers wife cuzing trouble..

Either ways... I wish dem Well in their future biznesses grin

Very true.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by tpiar: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
This is pop corn Wednesday grin grin

McDonalds again?

can they plz stop mentioning and featuring these brands unless they're being paid to do so.

Some of us patronize these places occasionally for goodness sake. Is it too much to ask to be able to do so without wondering if something is up?
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Babacele: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Stumbled on the whole ish quite late as I have been busy all day.
I love Peter to death but, truth is he threw shade first.
Paul is clearly marked as the go-between in this issue. All both parties need to mediate and thrash things out. This isn't the first time, something similar happened in 2013 or so. Family will always be family.
hmmmm.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by placeofallure(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
richidinho:
for posting family quarrel here for us to see
@op

thanks u grin

I laugh at your "thanks u" "grin" You must really be mischievous.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Neskido(m): 3:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Psquare am ur bigest fan ever!!!but peter u can never stp d ship frm sailing cus e don tey wey d ship begin sail!!!! Na wetn dem wan talk agn!!!!!one love psquare
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Neskido(m): 3:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Psquare am ur bigest fan ever!!!but peter u can never stp d ship frm sailing cus e don tey wey d ship begin sail!!!! Na wetn dem wan talk agn!!!!!one love psquare!!!!!!!anyway will be there by neskido ft neggro dropn soon!!!stay fucosd
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by edorhe14(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....shey na social media dem suppose dey fight abi?
My point Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.