Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking (1560 Views)

Iphone Unlock Chip for unlocking 4s/5/5s/6/6plus/6s/6splus/7/7plus. / Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes / Need Help Unlocking My Mtn Wifi E5573-320 Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hello all,
Does anyone know what the NCC says about unlocking devices that are customized for a particular service operator?

lalasticlala
dragnet
oga seun
Isiluv
iamcharis
yemi2plus

biko help me
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by dragnet: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello all,
Does anyone know what the NCC says about unlocking devices that are customized for a particular service operator?

lalasticlala
dragnet
oga seun
Isiluv
iamcharis
yemi2plus

biko help me

you should read the terms and conditions of the service operator.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank you for replying me ASAP, I appreciate.

Terms and conditions?
I personally want out of SMILE network but my router is locked to their network. I cannot afford to take another 23k to spectranet to buy a router. I want my smile router unlocked. Been dragging this with them since 8am, they said they do not have the code but I know they do. Any suggestions?

dragnet:

you should read the terms and conditions of the service operator.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by demosoft: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Terms and conditions?
I personally want out of SMILE network but my router is locked to their network. I cannot afford to take another 23k to spectranet to buy a router. I want my smile router unlocked. Been dragging this with them since 8am, they said they do not have the code but I know they do. Any suggestions?

You should be able to do anything with it since you bought. i don't think they will be willing to assist you cos you are willing to leave there network. my suggestion to you is to hack the router. you can send me the model and i might be able to assist you.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank you for replying. I have tried hacking the code without success. I'll dm you more info about the router if you need more info.

Model is E5180s-22

demosoft:

You should be able to do anything with it since you bought. i don't think they will be willing to assist you cos you are willing to leave there network. my suggestion to you is to hack the router. you can send me the model and i might be able to assist you.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by dragnet: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Terms and conditions?

they may have reservations about reverse engineering their devices but if it's allowed then you may want to search for resources on the internet to carry out such.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by dragnet: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
...and even if you get to unlock it, do you think spectranet would program their configuration on a new router? do they allow such?
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dragnet eee, whats reverse engineering?
Does it mean I cannot unlock the device if they have reservation about reverse engineering?

dragnet:

they may have reservations about reverse engineering their devices but if it's allowed then you may want to search for resources on the internet to carry out such.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
I know spectranet sells simcards. I could use the sim card on the unlocked router. Can't I?

dragnet:
...and even if you get to unlock it, do you think spectranet would program their configuration on a new router? do they allow such?
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by dragnet: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Dragnet eee, whats reverse engineering?
Does it mean I cannot unlock the device if they have reservation about reverse engineering?

Yes
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by dragnet: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I know spectranet sells simcards. I could use the sim card on the unlocked router. Can't I?

Possibly
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2016
wow!!

dragnet:

Yes
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks.

dragnet:
Possibly
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by ruffhandu: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2016
That's the reason I prefer universal devices.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Macaulish(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am not sure the service to Unlock your SMILE ROUTER is available presently.

It will take time for the unlocking to surface.

For now. No no no
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by daniftyone(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
It is indeed Possible. I am not sure how to Hack the smile Router but I swap the SIMs of my Spectranet and Swift as I have the 2 devices and sims.

NB:You may want to consider Swift because as from tomorrow Spectranet will increase their prices to about 90%
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Nsonaso(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello all,

lalasticlala
dragnet
oga seun
Isiluv
iamcharis
yemi2plus

biko help me
You asked how you can receive fund from with Payoneer. I've been blocked since that day and you leave no contact to contact you.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by Bookiemart01(f): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm sorrt. I have sent you a PM now

Nsonaso:

You asked how you can receive fund from with Payoneer. I've been blocked since that day and you leave no contact to contact you.
Re: What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking by d33types: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
NCC is as useless as the P in pneumonia.

FCC in the US made ground rules considering unlocking of devices.. if you study the US tech clime, you'll know we are far from civilization..

Oga pls unlock your device any way possible , nothing do you..

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Relocation Sale 52inches 3d Smart Tv And Fridge Freezer / Get Your Gadgets And Tools From China. We Buy We Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.