Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken (2335 Views)

Weirdest Food Combo You've Ever Done? / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / 5 Lagos Street Food Combo That Taste Better Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
At times, we find ourselves taking absurd food combos. Reasons vary from unavailability of the right food's complement or fun.

As for me, I don chop rice with Okro cos dia was ni stew at dat moment
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by acenazt: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm me i neva do anything like that but wen i been dey ss2 my friend chop spaggz and okro soup. Dat day i swear enof guys leave their food 4 dining hall.
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by missKiffy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bread and pap
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Uthman51(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
:Dfufu with beans
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Twizzy30(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
When I was camping for my waec. SS3 days. A frnd of mine cooked vegetable soup and broke eggs inside because there was no meat and ate it with garri
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by seunny4lif(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Egg soup grin to rep Egusi soup grin
Cassava leaf grin grin with Rice
grin
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by hglmkope(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
During my high school days, I would mix beans and milk together and eat it thereafter. Sometimes, I would add garri to the mixture. It tastes so nice.
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Mariecakes(f): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beans n Spaghetti smiley
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by EMriss(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
BREAD AND RICE
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by udysweet(f): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do I have any per se? Ok I've drunk garri and banana wit groundnut,then I hav a new fetish:cake and milk,lol!
Then back in school,room mate used to drink garri and pineapple(yellow garri o)
And of recent,jus few days ago,saw my aunt eating rice and pawpaw cut into it
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
I ate amala gbegiri and jollof rice altogether tasted nice
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
I ate amala gbegiri and jollof rice altogether tasted nice
Lol
Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Barbarthundey(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bread and indomie

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Pavore9: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Beans and maize garnished with Avocado, no pepper, no oil, no onions nothing at all just salt added and that is a Kenyan meal for you! I almost threw up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Springz(f): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Indomie noodles and pap.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Akpobome1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
eguisi soup mixed with beans and ate with akpu (fufu)

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by feedthenation(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Beans & yam porridge (asaro elepo) with pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by Ligxy(f): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Amala with butter.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken by ChynoBEATS: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
At times, we find ourselves taking absurd food combos. Reasons vary from unavailability of the right food's complement or fun.

As for me, I don chop rice with Okro cos dia was ni stew at dat moment

Garri n garden egg.....

N uhm .... Edika-ikong n yam

cheesy .................

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Prepare Ofe Owerri Pls / Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Pork, Snail. Which Is Most Preferable In Diets? / Ofe Owerre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.