Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store (944 Views)

Meet Nigeria's First Nigeria Police Female PRO / Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer / Nigeria's First threat assessment discussion group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Buzznetz(f): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
About Buzznetz
Buzznetz is the first online entertainment media in Nigeria and delivers a wide range of entertainment media from DVDs to Games and Audio Books straight to your doorstep. Buzznetz carries out its business through an internet front office (www.buzznetz.com) where people can rent and buy movies, games, different audio media like music and books of their choice online and have them delivered and picked-up free of charge from their homes or offices. Also, the rented movies, games and audio books can be kept for as long as the member desires without attracting any late dues or fees and with the added convenience of never having to leave your home!

Members who subscribe to the Buzznetz service, can rent an unlimited number of movies and games or buy as many movies, audio books and games as they want. You can then browse our catalogue, and add the items you want to your wish list or shopping cart.

Movies and Games in your Wish list can be arranged in the order of preference. They are then delivered to you based on your specified priority and the availability of the item.

You can keep the movies and games for as long as y ou wish, and you are under no obligation to return them as long as you are a member. When you are ready to return an item, simply call or mail us and we would have the products picked up and have another set delivered to you.

Buzznetz is a value packed service that is extremely easy to use and enjoy. Customers are never in any long-term commitments, and you are free to cancel at any time. Our services are designed to offer movies and games lovers, an alternative to the expense of getting bogged down by high rental and late due costs or even having leaving your homes or offices when all you want to do is watch your movies or play games. Our core value is built on guaranteeing convenience to you!
For more information or enquiries, please call any of the numbers listed below:
0803 811 6901
01 216 1437
You can also send mails to info@buzznetz.com and we would reply within twenty four hours. smiley
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by darne(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2009
hey, is this why you koined Nairaland?? it seems that it, you dont have a picture just this Buzz stuff,, is it reliable reason for the question is i think you Own this Stuff,,
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Buzznetz(f): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2009
I think you should give Buzznetz a try, our services are excellent and very affordable. visit www.buzznetz.com to register for free
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Maseri: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
Wow, m highly impressed, this buzznetz online store! Who's the mind behind it? I registered on their site and i must commend their effort. Thats a good one you have there! keep it up. I bought audiobooks and i must confess, they've indeed added value to me. Buddies, what re u doin as regards marketing, i saw on ur site that i can earn money by giving referrals, m sure interested in that, Y'all out there, visit www.buzznetz.com, to register for free and wait t
hese guys are sure going to be Nigeria's Amazon.
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Maseri: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Wow, m highly impressed, this buzznetz online store! Who's the mind behind it? I registered on their site and i must commend their  effort. Thats a good one you have there! keep it up. I bought audiobooks and i must confess, they've indeed added value to me. Buddies, what re u doin as regards marketing, i saw on ur site that i can earn money by giving referrals, m sure interested in that, Y'all out there, visit www.buzznetz.com, to register for free and wait t
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
Maseri:

Wow, m highly impressed, this buzznetz online store! Who's the mind behind it? I registered on their site and i must commend their effort. Thats a good one you have there! keep it up. I bought audiobooks and i must confess, they've indeed added value to me. Buddies, what re u doin as regards marketing, i saw on ur site that i can earn money by giving referrals, m sure interested in that, Y'all out there, visit www.buzznetz.com, to register for free and wait t

Next time you try to market your own stuff, make sure you get ENOUGH POSTS. It's obvious you signed in to maket your product. BUZZNET and MASERI are one and the same. It sends a negative image.
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Buzznetz(f): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
What is he talking about?
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by Buzznetz(f): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2009
Thank you, as for the broken links, maybe network issues.
Re: Buzznetz: Nigeria's First Online Media Store by DannyZ1: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
I just registered on your site and i kinda like what i saw. i'm going to give you guys a try, i just hope your services are good.

(1) (Reply)

Gabry’s Comments On Nairalander’s / Do You Mind Sharing With Us Your Most Memorable Inspirational Quote / Name One Annoying Habit Of Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.